열다섯

❝why are you getting farther away? so far that i can't reach you?❞

"jungkook, what happened last night? i heard all these noises and you yelling... tell me, what happened?" seokjin asks, holding onto my shoulder. "nothing... i-it was nothing, he just... angered me that's all..." i half-lied as i looked up at him, smiling softly. he smiled back and hugged me, rubbing circles on my back.

i sigh as i hug him back. he pulls back and pecks my nose. i pout, "why my nose?" i ask in a cute voice. he giggles and pecks my lips. "oh come on, i know you can do better than that..." i mutter, he just hums and stands up, but i pull him into my lap by his wrist, "no running away, mister." i smile as i lean in, capturing his lips in mine.

i pull back after a few seconds and he just looks up at me with smiling eyes. there was nothing that spoke pain, sadness, or even anger. he was genuinely happy. he gets up and leaves to go to the bathroom. my smile drops as he leaves. something is stirring up in my stomach, what's wrong with me? he's happy with me, shouldn't i be happy too?

then what is this puzzling feeling inside of me?

i shake my head as i stand up and walk into my bedroom, i close the door behind me and i go into the corner to my room. i crouch down and open the secret trapdoor. i take out a box and i open it. yoongi's phone, seokjin's phone, seokjin's underwear, eunbi's underwear, phone, teeth... a lot of things...

i grin as i take out seokjin's underwear, catching a whiff of it. someone knocks on my bedroom door, and i flinch. i put back everything and close the trapdoor. i stand up and i walk over to my door and open it. "jimin?"

-

"so, you're saying that seokjin should model in your place?" i repeat, he nods vigorously as he smiles. "yes! jin has the perfect face and he has a great body! come on! plus, i'm sick so i can't exactly model until next week." jimin sighs as he sits down on my bed. "i don't know jimin, i'm not sure i want to expose jin. i like dating someone who isn't a celebrity. eunbi was always busy, i was always busy... you know? and, jin... he's patient..." i trail off as i think about the wonderful man.

"yeah? just think about it kookie, here's the company's number. i've already told them about it and they think that it'd be a good idea." jimin smiles as he gives me a note. he stands up and i do too. we leave my bedroom and walk over to the front, where jin is watering the plants. "remember jungkook. okay?" jimin says before he puts on his shoes, leaving the apartment.

i lock the door and jin stands up, "what did jimin want?" he asks. "nothing..." i smile.

"alright, hey, jungkook, i found a place where we can go for our date tomorrow, it's really fancy and expensive... i've seen it before, yoongi and i had been meaning to check it out but we didn't have a lot of money so... pretty please kookie?" seokjin pleads as he clings onto my arm. "i don't know seokjin... i have a lot to do and..."

"come on! if you take me to this restaurant, i will definitely show you a good time afterward!" seokjin interjects as he pouts. "a good time huh? sure then baby." i smirk as i kiss his cheek. "yayyyy!" seokjin cheers as he runs off into the kitchen.

that puzzling feeling must've had been nothing. right?

i've decided that my first priority will be this book so expect a lot of updates :>

next chapter will have smut