스물 넷

one moment i was tearing off your blouse, now you're living inside my house. what happened to just messing around?

that fucker hyunsik was going to fucking get it. I am fed up with his stupid schemes. how could he fucking sleep with seokjin? my boyfriend? I feel my stomach do flips at the thought of that manipulative rapper.

he had no rights to be near seokjin, let alone breathe. I bang on his door and after a few seconds I hear the locks on the door... unlock. right, when I hear it unlock, I grab the door handle and swing open the door with force. I walk inside and turn around. shit- it wasn't hyunsik.it was his mother.

"oh! jungkookie... what brings you here?" she asked in her sweet voice. "ah, mama... would hyunsik happen to be here?" I inquired her and she stays silent for a moment before laughing softly. "no no... hyunsik moved out 2 days ago." she answers, "what for?"
"nothing... just... wanted to talk to him about something." I answer her question. "do you have any idea where he could have gone?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"i see... well, I best be going now. it was nice seeing you again mama." I say and hug her shortly. I leave the house and I walk over to my car. wait- what am I doing all this thinking for? I could easily ask seokjin about it. I roll my eyes at my stupidity and get in my car.

I start the car and drive back to my place, luckily the place wasn't that far so reaching my street wouldn't be too long. finally reaching the location, I park my car and get out. I walk up the steps leading to the apartment complex and enter the code to open it. you see, this building was for celebrities and shit and there's a code that you have to remember to keep yourself safe from insane fans.

thank god for that.

I open the door and walk straight to the elevator. I press the button to open it and step inside, pressing number 10. and now I wait.

after a few minutes, the elevator door opens and I step out into the hall. I take out my keys and insert one into the front door. I open it and walk inside, closing the door behind me. I don't bother locking the door nor taking off my shoes.

I walk over to seokjin who was watching tv.

"jin, do you remember where the motel was?" I asked him. he had basically told me everything that day... everything except for the location. "I'm not sure... but why do you need to know?" he asks, "nothing... jus' wanna go talk to him. I mean, I don't want him to go near you ever again." I state and he shrugs, "i dunno, the place was pretty shit. but it was definitely outside the city, pretty warm in the area too. I think it was called like... morgan's motel? again, not sure." he answers and looks back at the tv.

this new attitude of his was slowly getting on my nerves but I choose not to question it, "right, thank you." I say and plant a kiss on his head. he looks up at me and smiles. "hey uh, you going out again? do you think you can get me some chocolate milk? you didn't last time..." he asks with a pout. I grin, "of course baby." I answer and peck his pouty lips.

ahh... how much I love this...

-

I stand in front of the place, this seemed right. what the hell was wrong with the walls though? they were like a sickly... vomit green... did the hulk have diarrhea or something? I shook my head cause I did NOT want to imagine that.

I walk towards the receptionist and knock on the window. the man behind the window wakes up and looks at me with hooded eyes before coughing and sitting upright. "fuckin' brat waking me up... whaddya want, buddy?" turns out that it was an english speaking person. he had asked in an irritated tone, his voice was quite gruff and goofy sounding.

to my advantage, I knew english.

"has a kim hyunsik checked in?" I asked the tired man and he rubs his chin, "not so sure but I'll check for ya." he answers and opens a drawer, scanning through his files. "uhh yeah- yeah he checked in. he's in room 302, now scram." he states and pulls down the shutters. I scoff, "dick." and leave. I'm not even sure he thoroughly checked.

I look around and I find room 302. I knock on the door and surprise, surprise, nobody answers. I roll my eyes and start banging on the door. it's like 4 pm, who could be asleep or whatever?!

I look around once again and see a paper clip laying on the dirty concrete. I bend down and pick it up. luckily, I was an expert lockpicker so I'll see if this works. I twist and turn the paper clip and make it straight. (haha, make it straight...)

I insert the paperclip and move at it, trying to unlock all the locks in there. and voila! it's unlocked.
I open the door and the shower was running. so, the man was showering. I close the door behind me and sit down at the worn out couch, staring at the tiny, barely clean looking tv. some '80s show is playing.

the shower stops and I grin as a male with a towel wrapped around their waist comes out, wait... what the fuck?

yall really thought that he would murder hyunsik straight away huh 🤡

anygay ya so this is a bit short but the next one will be longer k thx ❤️❤️❤️