열둘

❝life isn't about living along but living through.❞

"okay listen jungkook, mint chocolate is dumb." seokjin says as he rolls his eyes, "jin you're mistaken! let me eat in peace!" i huffed as i stuffed my mouth with my mint chocolate. "jungkookie, it's like eating toothpaste!" seokjin groans as he pinches his nose, blocking his nostrils as if it smelled gross.

i scoffed, "oh yeah?!" i set down the bowl of ice cream and tackled him, latching my lips onto his, shoving my tongue inside his mouth letting him taste the mint chocolate. he grimaces and pushes me off. "jungkook you pig!" he shouts as he wipes his mouth. i snicker, grinning as i grab my bowl and continue eating.

the series jin and i were watching abruptly stopped as the news came on. shitshitshit. "we've come to stop this show to state that earlier this morning, a fire had started down a local street, where the fire was abnormally big. the police say that there were signs of a break-in as the window was shattered.

there is also a sentence of some sort on the pavement, police assume that it was written with blood as they have only recently found it and have yet to get autopsy results. it reads "i dare you to continue investigating", this seems to be correlated to the murder of min yoongi, the 25-year-old man who had been stabbed to death and showed signs of strangulation."

i turn off the tv and turn my head to jin to see that tears were rolling down his cheeks. he was going to find out sooner or later anyway but i didn't intend it to be this soon. "fucking news..." i mumble under my breath as i put down the ice cream and pull jin into an embrace, holding his head against my shoulder to let him sob.

i hated getting dirty like this, but, jin can cry on my shoulder any day. i smile softly as i stroke his head slowly, he finally starts sobbing, crying loudly. 

"come on baby, let it all out..." i whisper as i feel him calming down. 

"if only i'd stayed by his side," he cries out, making a mess of my shirt.

"it's okay, sometimes things happen when you don't intend them to, and you know, the only way to get through it, is to deal with it. so, cry until you no longer feel sad, okay?" i whisper as i rub circles on his back. i'm not one to help since... well, i'm pretty much holding up a facade but it doesn't matter, for jin, i'll do anything.

"t-thank you jungkook..." he whispers as he falls limp in my arms, "jin?"

"seokjin?" i mumbled as i pull him back, he fell asleep. i smile softly as i carry him bridal style, getting off the couch and walking over to his bedroom, i set him down on his bed and pull the covers over him, tucking him in. i place a kiss on his forehead. he must've tired himself out from the crying.

i leave the room and i close the door behind me. i walk into my room and i search for a file over at my desk. i found the file i was looking for and i pull it out.

"choi eunbi, long time no see..."

so jin finally found out that yoongi died oof also i just had to add the mint chocolate okay it just- after that run episode lmao ya hoe had to

this book has surprisingly gotten attention like how?? this was just a simple idea i had but apparently yall are freaks who love yandere kookoo but its okay i won't judge

next chapter will come out soon

bye gays <3