Chapter 3

Ethan's POV

I was tired, and all I wanted was to get away from these stupid tutor sessions that Mr. Fenners assigned me to. 

And are they seriously kidding me? They're making me attend this shit with Samantha Williams, the nerdy girl in school. I honestly had never thought about her until today, much less see her. 

In all the time she "talked" to me about Calculus, I think everything just went from one ear and out the other. This was so useless, I can't even shut up about how useless it is. All I did was to stare at her in utter boredom. 

"When are we ending?" I asked her. 

She looked up at me, surprised and kind of scared, even. I couldn't give any fuck, actually. "What?" 

"When. The. Hell. Are. We. Ending." I clearly asked her, speaking to her as if she was in kindergarten. 

She looked at me in wide eyes. "B-but, we j-just started." 

I smirked. "Well, I wanna go head now. So bye, nerd." 

I stood up from the stupid library chair which was literally making my ass ache, and went out the door in under a minute. I spotted Denise, another hot cheerleader, waving at me with a flirty smile. I walked over to her and kissed her on the lips.

I pushed Denise against my car and kissed her harder. A small moan escaped from her lips and in that instant, I knew I was going to be doing something tonight. Literally doing something. 

I spotted Samantha Williams scurrying down the steps and she looked at me. I winked at her and she shook her head in disgust. What could possibly make her disgusted of me? Maybe it was because I winked at her while another girl was nibbling on my neck. 

And when did I start caring about who thinks of me and what they think of me? I could do whatever I want, whenever I want. I don't really give a fuck. 

As Denise was touching me in all sorts of places, I saw Samantha waiting in the front steps of the school. It was pretty chilly out, so I don't have a clue why she couldn't just catch the subway back to wherever the fuck she lives. 

She started to text, and in a second, a car appeared. Some guy, who looked pretty familiar, opened the car door and let her in. She smiled a big smile and gladly went in the guy's car. 

Soon, they were long gone and out of my sight. 

Was that her boyfriend?

Denise was muttering that she wanted to do me now, but hey, I have class, too. I wouldn't bang a chick out in public. But inside the car will do just fine. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . 

I decided that tonight was not the night for a good bang. I went back home at about 6 PM already and my parents were furious. But only for a second. And then they went back to arguing about some shit I could care less about. 

I suddenly remembered that Mr. Fenners told me about his not-so-secret pop quiz tomorrow, and told me to study hard for it. I opened up my book and it reminded me of Samantha and her stupid ass boyfriend. 

Look, I had loads of girlfriends before who were waaaay prettier than Samantha. Not that I considered them as actual 'girlfriends'. I never did have feelings for them, but the only way to do them is to "prove" you love them. I actually did that, thanks to my acting skills, and then broke up with them the next day. 

I've acquired a few punches or so.

But still, Samantha was different. I actually tried to be friendly, because that's how awesome I am. But I couldn't look at her. Samantha didn't even have eyes. She did, but they were hidden with those glasses. I couldn't even establish eye-contact, which was something that I did with everyone.