Visting

September 1st

7.08 am

I clutched onto the small daisies tightly as I climbed the hospital steps. My heart beating rapidly. I closed my eyes, a tear slipped away from one.

I sniffed wiping the liquid away with my sleeve. The hospital was quiet, the halls were empty as if everyone was evacuated. The walls were covered in a soft green wallpaper and the floors were covered in polished wood. I felt as if I wasn't even in a hospital. My shoes softly tapped against it a soft click enacted from the ground.

The light glared though the big square glass windows, the light hit the floor making it slightly reflect an image of its surroundings. I sighed, staring out the window. My heart slowly down to a slow beat. The trees outside blew softly and the sun didn't seem like its usual happy self. It seemed to frown just like myself.

I stood in front of the door. Room 808. I breathed in deeply, clutching at the knob. Closing my eyes I twisted the knob pushing it open. The door whispered out a crick as I entered and closed it softly. I slowly turned on my heel and made my way towards the bed.

Kid laid there, his hair messy along with his clothes. His chest slowly raising and falling. I covered my mouth and sat on the chair next to his bed. The machine hooked up to Kid beeped softly, the only sound I could hear at this moment. I placed the flowers on the bench and brought my knees to my chin. Hiding my face between my knees I breathed in deep through my nose the out slowly through my mouth. The air was dry, no sense of happiness not even hope was in it. No smiles have been in here. Only tears, regrets, angry and sadness.

I tilted my head up, my eyes stared at Kid's lips. They had no emotion. Nor did his face. Nothing of him seemed to have anything at all. Breathing out, I stood up and leaned over him. Placing two hands on either side of him, I placed my lips softly on his.

Pulling away I stared down at him. Times like these I wish fairy tales were real, true loves kiss and whatnot. I just never really know if I am his true love or not.

I sighed, "Kid please...just wake up..." I whispered. Slowly tears evacuated my eyes. They hit Kid's cheeks breaking apart fast just like me.

**

"Don't worry about Death The Kid, (Y/N)" One of the nurses said. I looked down at the desk nodded. Tightly my fist in my pockets, I looked into the girls eyes smiling sadly.

"Okay. Thank you. Please call me if anything happens." Then I left. My hair covered my teary eyes.

**

Turning off the shower, I pushed myself out. The cold air attacking me, I shivered quickly grabbing a towel.

I dried myself off, pulled up my undies then shorts and finally my Pokemon tee. It overlaps my shorts but it's comfy. I smiled and grabbed my toothbrush.

"I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was!" I giggled, sticking my brush in my mouth and started brushing quickly while mumbling the Pokemon theme song.

I spit out the paste and rinsed my mouth. I giggled and jumped in the air fisting pumping it, "POKEMON!!" I screamed.

That's when I heard my phone ring. Quickly my feet ran to it, I dived and pressed the phone to my ear, "Hello, (Y/N) speaking."

On the opposite end, heavily breathing was heard, "(Y/N). It's Amy the nurse you talked to today."

My heart stopped. "What's up..." I slurred out slowly.

"It's Kid."

I dropped my phone.