CHAPTER FIVE.

TO KILL A CHEERLEADER.

CHAPTER FIVE.

Saturday.  11:00 p.m. 

        Henry Joblinsky had just left the night club. I adjusted my black tube top and walked up to him. 

        He was drunk.

        'Hey,' I said. 'Looking for some company?'

        As you can already guess, I was acting as a hooker. I knew guys like Henry would not think twice before inviting me into his house. 

        A smile spread across Henry's face. 

        'Sure thing, sweetie,' he said. 

        His breath almost made me throw up. 

        'Come into my car,' he said. 

        He led me to his black Cadillac. We both went in and he started driving.

        'Where are we going?' I asked. 

        'To my house,' he said, 'For some fun.'

        My plan was going perfectly. 

        We finally arrived at his house after ten minutes. He opened the door and motioned for me to walk in. He had a sadistic look in his eyes. I walked in. 

        'So...um, where's the bedroom?' I asked. 

        'Oh, you aren't going to the bedroom,' he said.

        He bashed me in my head with a baseball bat, hoping to knock me out.I didn't even move a muscle when he hit me with the bat. The bat broke in two.

        I spun around to face Henry Joblinsky. He had a shocked expression on his face. 

        'Oh, Henry,' I said, 'Your time has come.'

        'Wh-What?' he asked, in a state of shock. 

        'I know about all those poor children and hookers you molested and killed in your basement,' I said.

        You could imagine the shock that was plastered on his face.

        'Are you the Grim Reaper?' he asked fearfully. 

        'Of course not,' I said. 'But you'll be seeing him very soon.'

        I held onto Henry's neck and pulled him inside the house. I kicked the front door shut. 

        I picked him up and threw him across the room. He crashed into the wall. 

        He jumped up.

        'Well, Henry. Having fun yet?' I asked.

        He started running. I gave him a ten second head-start. I mean it, literally, I counted to ten and then started running after him.

        He had run up the stairs and locked himself in some room. I concentrated on the door and it flew open. 

        I realized that this was his room. 

        He stood in the middle of the room, pointing a revolver at me.

        'Well, well. I finally got to see your room,' I said.

        'You stay back!' he shouted, 'I'll shoot you, I mean it!' he shouted. 

        I ran up to him with super speed. He didn't even see me coming. I was right in front of him in two seconds.