CHAPTER SEVEN.

TO KILL A CHEERLEADER. 

CHAPTER SEVEN.

Saturday.

        I was so angry

        One entire week had passed and I hadn't gotten to take revenge on one single person! Chloe was sick and stayed home all week, Kelly's and Zac's parents always picked them up directly after practice, and Jacob sprained his ankle and didn't get to stay back late for football practice. Football practice was usually the same time as cheerleading practice, which meant I could have also taken my revenge on the guys after practice. 

        Sure, I could go to their houses and kill them, but thanks to these vampire effects of mine, I couldn't enter someone's house unless they invited me in. Fat chance of that ever happening!

        The best thing that happened this week was Dave asking me out. Yes, you heard right, Dave had asked me out to a date. We were going to some restaurant tonight. 

        Should I keep my hair open, or roll it up in a bun?

        Suddenly, I remembered the time when I didn't care how the heck my hair looked.

        That was the old me. Sometimes I wished I had never come to this town in the first place. My entire life had changed. 

        I finally decided to leave my hair open. I wondered how my gold cocktail dress looked. I couldn't see myself in the mirror. 

        I heard the doorbell ring.

        Dave was here. 

        I quickly put on my gold coloured high heels and ran to the front door. 

        But Dave wasn't the one at the door. 

        There was some thirty year old guy on the front porch. His black hair was cut very low and he was very big-built. He was wearing a black suit. 

        'Who are you?' I asked.

        'Oh Melanie did you forget?' Mom suddenly asked behind me. 

        Then I remembered. 

        'Oh yeah, today's your date with the cop,' I said.

        The man behind me cleared his throat. 

        'Hi, I'm Marc,' He said and extended his hand. 

        I shook his hand. 'Melanie.'

        'Yes, this is my daughter, Melanie,' Mom said to Marc. 'She's also got a date tonight.' 

        I realized that Mom was wearing a smooth blue nightgown. She hadn't looked this young in a long time. 

        All of a sudden, Dave pulled into the driveway with his black Sedan. 

        'Oh, there's my date,' I squealed. 

        I gave Mom a peck on the cheek and quickly walked to Dave's car before she could say anything else. 

        I climbed into the front seat with Dave. 

        'Hi,' I said. 

        'Hi, you look beautiful,' Dave said romantically. 

        He was wearing a white tuxedo.