CHAPTER THIRTEEN: FINALE.

• Dedicated to Every Great Person Reading

TO KILL A CHEERLEADER.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

Author's Note:

Well, here it is, the final chapter. I will be switching between different characters point-of-views in this chapter.

I would just like to thank all of my readers for the great comments and votes. You guys are great. :)

Enjoy this chapter and look out for the epilogue.

$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$

DAVE.

        'What are you gonna do?' Zac asked.

        'What she wants me to,' I replied. 'I have to save my parents.'

        It had been fifteen minutes after Jerrick had kidnapped Stacey. Zac, Kelly and I had settled down and now we were discussing our plans. 

        'No, you can't go there,' Kelly said, 'She'll kill you.'

        'I have to,' I replied. 

        Kelly did have a point. But I had to try to save my parents.

        'Just to be clear, I'm not going,' Kelly retorted.

        'Seriously, Kelly? He's our best friend, we have to help him,' Zac argued.

        'He's your best friend,' Kelly said angrily. 'I'm just his ex-girlfriend.'

        Zac opened his mouth to argue, but I cut him off. 

        'Let her go,' I said. 'She doesn't care.'

        With that, Kelly gave an angry look and stamped out of my room. A few seconds later, we knew she had left because we heard my front door slam shut loudly. 

        'You can go, too,' I said to Zac, 'You don't have to put yourself in danger because of me.'

        'Yeah, right,' Zac snorted sarcastically, 'In case you haven't noticed, Melanie wants to kill me, too. I'm in danger no matter where I go.'

        Then he added: 'And besides, you're my best friend. I can't let you go all by yourself.'

        'Okay,' I smiled gratefully. 

        I didn't want to step foot in Melanie's house by myself. 

        'You know, she'll try to kill us, not to mention Jerrick,' I said.

        'Yeah, I know,' Zac replied, 'But I'm not going down without a fight.'

***

        'That will be $55.95, Sir,' the cashier said. 

        Zac and I had stopped at an over-night sporting goods store to buy some... equipment.

        I gave the cashier Dad's credit card.

        'Not to be intruding, Sir,' the cashier said, 'But what are you planning to do with these equipment?' 

        'My friend and I are going hunting,' I replied solemly. 

        The Cashier put the two crossbows, flashlights and the twenty arrows inside a bag and handed it to us. 

        'Thanks,' I said.