CHAPTER FOURTEEN: EPILOGUE.

• Dedicated to Everyone!

TO KILL A CHEERLEADER.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

 :) One last Author's Note:

Epilogue time! Yeah baby! :)

I'm not sure... but I THINK there'll be a sequel....

However, the sequel won't be up for a while, I'd like to complete my other stories first. 

Be sure to look out for the sequel: "To Kill A Cheerleader: New Blood".

If the epilogue failed to surprise you, it means i've failed. :(

Enjoy! :) :)

@$@$@$@$@$@$@$@

EPILOGUE.

        'Melanie, wake up... Melanie...'

        Who was calling my name? Their voice was so soothing and quiet.

        I opened my eyes. The person was Grim.

        Where am I? I wondered. 

       Then I remembered all that had happened. And if I remembered correctly, I think I died. Dave had stabbed me through my heart, right?

        'Am I dead?' I asked.

        'You were dead ever since you became a vampire,' Grim smiled. 

        'No,' I replied, losing my temper, 'Dave stabbed me in my heart with a stake.'

        Grim smiled again.

        'He did stab you, but the stake only scratched your heart. You fainted because of the pain,' he explained. 

        'So i'm not dead?,' I gasped.

        'If you were dead, would I be talking to you?' someone asked from beside me. 

        I turned to see who it was. Jerrick. 

        'Whew, you're alive,' I said in relief. 'I thought Dave had killed you.' 

        'He almost did,' Jerrick replied quietly, 'But he spared me.'

        'Does he know about his parents?' I asked, recalling the message I had left in Dave's room.

        'Dave's parents called him a few hours after the fight. They used a pay phone and told him they arrived on their business trip safely,' Grim answered. 

        Anger engulfed me suddenly. 

        'I'm gonna kill that bastard Dave,' I said angrily. 

        'No use,' Grim said quietly. 'The police found two dead bodies, Jacob and Chloe, in his room. He's been arrested for murder.'

        'Wait a minute... are you saying-' I couldn't finish the sentence. 

        'Yep, he's going to jail. There's no evidence that you were involved in the murders,' Grim said. 

        'Great!' Jerrick exclaimed. 'Melanie got her revenge, and now we can all get on with our lives.'

        'Umm, not really,' Grim said.

        'What do you mean?' I asked.

        He replied, 'Well, you see, there's this serial killer whose soul will taste especially delicious...'