Chapter 31 - Buenos Aires to São Paulo

Three days later, I make sure Leo gets on his flight back to Barcelona and I make my way to the other terminal to catch my plane to São Paulo.

Yet another Brazilian national team match, but this time it's Neymar who I'm responsible for, not just tagging along with Marcelo.

A little bit less than three hours from now I'll be reunited with Neymar and the rest of the team.

When the plane finally gets ready to land the pilot advises us that we may need to stay seated for another half hour or so since all the gates are full.

I let out a deep sigh but continue reading my book, hopefully they advise the people in the airport.

Almost an hour later and I finally get off the plane and spot no one familiar in the crowd of people. I decide to walk outside the airport, I wasn't completely sure if I was to expect a car and driver or maybe Neymar or David was going to pick me up.

I make it past the automatic doors and stand by a pole, take out my phone and turn it on, I was too busy to do so in customs.

"Kat!" I look up as soon as I hear his voice. "Kat, I was waiting for over an hour, they said the plane landed but I thought something had happened to you, I was so worried."

Neymar had come running up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders in desperate need of reassurance that I was fine and in tact.

"I'm fine, I'm okay. The gates were full. I was sat there for an hour, didn't mean to worry you," I explain.

He still hadn't let go of me and we were just looking into each other's eyes at this point. I lean in to kiss him on the cheek to and he does so back, letting out a sigh of relief.

"You're cute when you worry," I smirked as he took my suitcase.

We crossed the path to get to his car to get to the hotel.

"Tonight, I show you my country," Neymar smiled widely.

"I have to show you both of mine in return," I smile.

"I've got time," he speaks.

We get to the hotel a bit later as we sat in traffic and Marcelo comes running up to me as soon as he sees me.

I let out a yell as he spins me around and puts me down abruptly.

"Katalina!" He cheers and hugs me tightly. "My love!"

"Hey!" I hear from down the lobby.

After I give Marcelo a kiss on the cheek I turn to find Oscar, David and Thiago with open arms. I go running up to them and as I let go of them I turn to face Neymar who has a giant smile on his face.

"How have you been?" David asks.

"Great!" I let out a laugh, incredibly happy to see them all.

"Visca Barça!" Marcelo laughs as he pulls me in by the waist.

We all head to one of the ballrooms where all the guys were sat in eating and I walk in with Oscar right behind the four other guys.

"So, are you happy with your choice?" He whispers to me as we walk in holding one another by our waists.

"You wouldn't believe how happy I am," I smile at him.

I greet the guys and Dunga and make my way to the far end of the table, so I wouldn't disturb them much.

Neymar sits right across from me and Oscar next to him, Dante on my side.

The rest of the guys are joking around and passing food left and right, Neymar has his eyes on me the whole way through.