Chapter 4

Dylan

Fuck!

If I had known that finding a woman was going to be this hard, I never would have agreed to this.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. Normally I've got women lined up for me to fuck. Maybe I'm out of practice since it's been so long. I don't fucking know. Either way, I'm sitting at this bar, downing another rum and coke, lurking like some freaky stalker or something. My dick not anywhere near hard enough for me to get any sort of action tonight.

I knew I should have stayed home. I knew it! Playing my PS4 and getting lost in another level of Destiny with some of my buddies. It's the only thing that comforts me whenever I'm not balls deep inside whichever woman I've managed to snatch up for the evening. My dick gets even softer just at the idea of not getting any sort of action tonight.

I check the time on my phone. And, yeah, It's already a little past eight. If I don't find a woman in the next half-hour, Toby can take his matchmaking skills and kiss my ass. I'm not in the mood for this shit. Come back and try again tomorrow. I'm no man-slut. I am perfectly capable of keeping my dick to myself. And for the first time I don't know how long, spending one night with my dick to myself isn't sounding like such a terrible idea.

If I can find a woman who affects me that much, just by looking at her...then I might consider taking Toby's advice and letting my dick have some fun tonight.

If only it were that easy.

"Whoa, man." Toby snaps me out of my fantasy, slapping me on the chest in a pathetic attempt to get my attention. And had I not had a drink just now, Toby wouldn't have his hand, that's how irritated I am with him right now. "Check that out. Hotties at nine o'clock. Some curly-haired babe and an even hotter friend by the looks of it. You could totally bang that."

I roll my eyes, ignoring Toby as I finish my drink. Not in any sort of mood to play into whatever games he's trying to get me to participate in.

"Bro, she's quite a hottie. Hey, you think those tits are real?" He asks, leaning against the bar. He orders another drink, and tries to talk me into turning around while the bartender mixes his drink.

I'm still ignoring him when the bartender hands him his drink, downing it in record time. "Man, I'm not playing into this game. I don't care how hot some girl is. Whatever game you think you're playing...count me out. Alright? I don't need a setup. Least of all by you. So, can you drop it, please? I can find a woman without your help. Thanks."

"O-kay...but you don't know what you're missing, man. She really is a hottie. I'd bang that if you won't."

"Toby!" I snap, slamming my empty glass down on the bar. "Enough. I'm not letting you set me up. So drop it alright. I mean it. Jesus."

"Hey, I never said anything about setting you up. I'm just trying to get you laid. Seriously, you need some pussy. I can see it all over your face. You wouldn't be as cranky if you stuck your dick inside some woman now. I'm not saying you have to take the bitch out to dinner or marry her for fuck's sake. Just a one night stand. And then you can get out of whatever funk this is and be back to your old self. Okay? That's all I'm saying."

Sweet mother of God, I'm not going to get out of this, am I?

"Fine. If it will get you to leave me the fuck alone and shut up...I'll do it. Think you can give me five minutes?"

Toby's smile lights up. And if there weren't any witnesses around to watch me punch this prick in the face, I'd have no problems going through with it right about now. It's what the bastard deserves after putting me through all this shit. At this point, I'd find any woman and kiss her right here on the floor and whisk her away just to get the man to leave me the hell alone.