Chapter 5

Bay

Where would I like to start? Seriously? How the hell would I know something like that?

"Are you really asking what I want from you?" I ask, raising an eye at Dylan. As if he's really expecting me to know just what the hell it is I want him to do to me. "Because I have no idea. Seriously."

"Wait...you're not a virgin are you?" He asks, suddenly looking mortified, and a bit turned on, at my admission.

I roll my eyes, fighting back a laugh. "Well twenty-three and never been fucked isn't exactly taboo in this day and age. Well...I guess for some teenage sluts it is. But, since you asked, yeah. That's not a problem for you, is it? Hell, a guy like you...I'd think you'd get off on taking the virginity of a woman you've had actually feelings for and take pride in the fact that you're the only man who has. Or is that just some stereotype? I am what I am at this point. And, well, this is your one chance to take what you obviously want."

"You're serious?" He cocks a brow. As if, somehow, he thinks that I'd be the type of woman to make something like this up. Which I'm not. And he will soon figure that out. I'll make sure of it.

"I know. Shocker, right? But...yeah. As much as it pains me to admit it. I am a virgin." I let out a breath. Relieved. The weight of that bit of information finally off my shoulders. "That's no going to be a problem for you, is it? I'm sure you're used to women who have had three or four dicks before you. But...I'm just not that kind of woman. So...if my being a virgin freaks you out. Feel free to say so now. And then we can do anything else, if that upsets you."

"What?" Dylan asks, clearly just as surprised by that statement as I am saying it out loud. "That's not going to upset me, Bay. Hell, if anything my dick has grown about five sizes bigger at that admission. I don't know what you've obviously heard about me. But, I swear to you, I'm not that guy. I'm not going to fuck you and dump you if that's what you're worried about. I know you've been through a lot. And, I swear to you, I'm not going to pussy out and leave, or anything like that. Let me prove it to you? I think I owe you that much after how deep this conversation's gotten in the last few minutes. Yeah?"

"Okay," I laugh. God, I cannot believe I'm agreeing to this. My mother really would turn over in her grave if she saw me now. "If you insist. Show me what you got, pretty boy."

"That's my girl." He beams, crawling off the end of the bed. His eyes locked on mine as he removes his clothes in the ultimate strip tease. Unveiling every delicious muscle one by one. Just watching him is making me wet. My pussy itching just from the sight of him. Torturing me with this slow form of seduction. And, yeah, I must really have a problem if I'm getting turned on just from the man taking off his damned clothes.

But, before I get myself too worked up into a puddle of lust in front of the man, Dylan stops, just shy of popping the button on his jeans. Fucking muscles flexing. Biceps bulging as if he'd been to the gym today and wanted to show them off. More wetness pooling at my insides, desperate to make an appearance and further embarrass me in front of this gorgeous man. "What are you doing?" I ask, staring at him. And I have no idea why he's suddenly stopped.

No! What are you doing! Show me the goods, dammit!

He laughs, his eyes lite up as he cracks a smile. Amused. "Your turn, beautiful."

Wait, what? "Sorry?"

"Clothes." He says, waving his hand up and down at me. "Off. What? You didn't think I'd give you a strip tease without getting something from you in return? Come on, Bay. There's no reason to be shy in front of me. It's just us here." He adds, as if to remind me that the freaking SWAT team isn't about to bust in on us.