Chapter 21

Bay

Dylan is silent the entire ride. His face is expressionless. Focusing on the road in front of us as we cruise down the freeway back into Alma. The radio the only source of noise as we drive. Although, his intentions are very clear. The bulge in his pants all I need to know about what to expect when we get back to his apartment. I try to hide my excitement as we drive into downtown, only five minutes away from his place.

"Home sweet home." Dylan says when we pull up to his building.

 Stepping out of the car and onto the sidewalk, he meets me at the front of his car. His eyes full of lust. A look that I've learned to know means trouble for me. If he had things his way, I bet he'd take me on the hood of his car, not caring how exposed we are. Probably pull his cock out and lower my jeans enough where I'm not fully revealed to the rest of the world around us. Not caring about the dozens of neighbors who could easily look out their apartment windows and hear and see everything going on. But, that's only ever been a secret fantasy that I know is never going to come true.

 Closing the door behind him with a soft thud, Dylan is as calm as ever. And that's nothing like him, Typically, whenever he does that, it takes him all of two seconds before his hands are on me, and his mouth is dominating me before I've even had a chance to take a breath.

This time, there's none of that. No dominating need for him to take me right here. Taking his time, waiting to savor me like some delicious meal that he's waited all day to taste. His mouth is on mine then, tongues tangling. His breath tasting like he ate a mint chocolate candy recently. As if he knew he'd be devouring me and knew I'd like the taste of him that much more. The masculine scent of his cologne just as intoxicating and addictive. Fuck. I'm already wet from him. He must be enjoying himself just as much. His erection making itself known, poking me in the stomach. Hard as steal and, from what I can tell, more than ready to get to work. Hell, if he were any harder, I'm sure pre-cum would be making his presence known.

"Lift your arms." Dylan demands, his voice rough and ragged. Sensual. Almost, but not quite, dominant-like. It's kinda hot. I don't know what kind of game he's playing here, but, I trust him with my life. Hell, I love him. And I'd do anything to please him.

Reaching for the hem of my shirt, Dylan pulls the fabric off over my head, tossing it off in the middle of the room. My nipples peaking out of my bra, barely exposing my excitement. Anticipating what is to come. I think he's about to remove my bra next. But, his hands reach down in the opposite direction, his fingers going right for my jeans, popping the button open, pulling the zipper down at an agonizingly slow, sensual, pace.

"Are you wet for me yet, beautiful?" Dylan asks, looking up at me through his lashes.

"No." I manage to rasp out. Pushing my pelvis toward him. Eager to get the show on the road and end whatever game he thinks he's playing.

"Well," he laughs, flashing that boyish smile that drives me crazy. "Then I guess I should take care of that. What do you think?"

"Shit!" I manage to rasp out, his hands too much for me to take. I want his damn cock. Now!

Dylan laughs, shaking his head as he rolls my jeans down my legs, tossing them aside in the pile of clothes. He reaches for my bra, reaching around to undo the clasp. My breasts heavy as he undresses me. My arousal in full view of him. "Yeah, you are so ready, babe."

I say nothing as he steps back, taking a moment to admire my naked frame. His muscles flexing as he reaches for the button on his jeans. I want nothing more than to grab ahold of them and hold tight to them as he fucks me against the wall, on the bed, and every other surface of this place that is possible. I thought he was in good shape back in the day. But, shit, he's even more defined, and has at least twenty more pounds of muscle as he's gotten older. I can just see us walking around, women staring, envying me as they dream about being with a guy like him. Thinking about that scenario makes me laugh. Catching Dylan's attention as he lifts me into his arms, his mouth on mine as he walks us into the bedroom.

Placing me on the center of the bed, he reaches down, his lips dominating mine as he sneaks his tongue into my mouth once more. An erotic dance of desire circulating every nerve in my body.

"Remember this?" He asks, holding up a bottle of KY lubricant. A devious smile crossing his face as he uncaps the bottle. Using the pink bottle to deposit a little thing of gooey, liquid lubricant on his fingers.

Climbing onto the bed, Dylan spreads my legs apart, settling between them as his lube-covered hand heads right toward my pussy. I tense up into his hand as he rubs the warm gel on me.

What the fuck was that?

Dylan laughs, placing the bottle on the nightstand, reaching over for a fresh, unopened, box of condoms. He opens the box, taking out a single package. Ripping it open with his teeth like some wild animal. Within seconds the condom is rolled on, and he's settled between my legs, smiling down at me. "I hope you're ready for me, beautiful. I know I am."

I open my mouth to say something, but no words come out. Instead, a gasp escapes, just as Dylan enters me. Stilling for a moment to revel in his hardness. Stretching to accommodate his moderate size. Arching my back off the bed in an effort to get some friction on my impatient clit, Dylan takes the hint and thrusts into me all the way. I almost come then. But nothing happens. I hold back a moan, not wanting to sound like a total slut out of some porn movie as Dylan slowly grinds into me.

"It's okay, beautiful. I want to hear you. It's just you and I here. You know, if you're worried about the neighbors complaining, don't. I'll handle it. Besides, they're just jealous because many of them haven't had any action in months. I got you, baby. Be as loud as you want. There's nothing to be afraid of." Dylan says, as if he's read my mind, sensing my sudden anxiety.

A giggle escapes, and I manage to relax my body. Taking in Dylan's words. He's right. As long as he's here, there's nothing for me to worry about.

"That's my girl." Dylan says, smiling. Slowly thrusting into me he makes love to me. But, it's too slow. I need more from him. I crave it.

He must sense my eagerness, as he slowly picks up the pace. Not too much. But enough for me to enjoy the feel of him around me. Planting a kiss on my neck, I revel in his touch. The brush of his lips against my skin as he thrusts into me. Reveling in our sweet lovemaking. My eyes roll back then, a warming sensation washing over me as my orgasm comes. "Come for me, beautiful." Dylan says, looking down at me as if he can tell when he's about pushed me over the edge.

And I do. Exploding around his thick shaft, coating him with my wetness. He lets out a masculine grunt, letting his own orgasm come. I feel him inside of me. His dick as hard as it can get as he lets go. Settling inside of me, his dick softening as he comes down from his high. Taking a moment before pulling out.

Rolling us over so were on our sides, spooning, Dylan reaches for the blanket at the end of the bed, bringing it up over my shoulders, holding me to him. He kisses my hair, as his arm wraps around me in a warm embrace. "I love you, Bay."

I laugh as I curl tighter into his hold, not wanting him to let go. "I love you, too."

He reaches over the nightstand, turning out the light, the room consumed in darkness as my eyes close. And I fall into a perfect, peaceful, sleep.