Chapter 12

Dylan

Ten minutes, and one agonizingly painful hard-on later, I manage to pull into my driveway. I take a breath, letting the air out of my lungs as I try to get myself to calm the fuck down. However, I find that damn-near impossible because Bay is such an exquisite creature, I can't help but want to take her right here, where anyone could drive by and see us in my front yard.

Not that I care. I dream of the day the world knows she's mine. That I'll go to hell and back as many times as it takes to protect my girl.

"You okay?" Bay asks, looking at me as if she thinks I'm about to have a coronary.

"Yeah." I sigh, trying to get ahold of myself. "Sorry, babe. I didn't mean to startle you. I'm just...frustrated. That's all. The shit with Lucy and Toby's got me all fucked up. It's not his fault, though. Sometimes he can just be a real asshole with no filter."

"Well," Bay sighs, placing her hand in mine. I don't know if she's aware of it. But, fuck, that simple gesture always seems to send electric jolts of electricity to my dick. "You sure as hell got that right."

This is ridiculous. I need relief. And I'm sure she'd be all-too willing to give it to me. But, true to my reputation, it's only fair that I give first before receiving anything from her. After all, that's how this works. I give. She receives. We both end up satisfied by the end of the night. And as a reward, I'll give her another three or four orgasms to really put an exciting end to this god awful evening.

"Come on, let's go inside before my dick falls off." I say to her, as I open my door, and a cute little giggle escapes that dirty mouth of hers. She doesn't wait for me, instead, waiting by the car door as I make my way around. Taking her hand, we walk up the driveway. And I'm the only one who knows what's about happen. My cock simply can't take it anymore. Another five minutes not inside this woman, and I'm sure to have a permanent case of blue balls.

And then we'll both be shit out of luck.

We both manage to get inside without either one of us giving in and jumping on top of each other like a couple of horny wild animals. Removing my jacket, I toss it on the chair by the door, watching Bay as she takes a seat on the couch. Her hand going for the remote. As if watching the flat screen is going to distract me from wanting to devour her delicious mouth.

She can try, but she sure as hell won't be a victor in the game of seduction.

This is my game. And I'm going to make sure she knows it.

***

I get her inside without issue. Allowing her to take a moment and settle in before my dick has a mind of his own and takes over the rest of me and seduces the fuck out of the gorgeous woman standing in my living room.

Removing my jacket, I admire the woman standing before me. She really is one gorgeous creature. Her chest rises as she exhales. Her rack one that I want to wrap my hands in and fondle and suck on while she rides my dick.

Fuck! I need her in my bed, right fucking now! All these thoughts of her naked and under me in my bed are only making matters worse.

I can't wait anymore. Watching her, standing there, unsure of what to do next is driving me mad.

Well, if she doesn't know what the fuck to do...then I'm going to make damn-sure she does once I start for her. And once I've got her, I'm not letting her go until she screams my name, comes on my dick at least five times, and another five from my mouth on her sweet taint. Until she's breathless and can't take me anymore.