15: broke kids

Jirou: i will forever be broke
Midoriya: ??
Jirou: no one will need me as their hero
Momo: b what are you talking about?
Jirou: air pods
Sero: yeets air pods into river not a problem anymore
Momo: iTs nOT a prObLeM anYmOrE
Iida: Momo, what happened to you?
Momo: memes
Bakugou: can you gays shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep
Mina: don't remove your self from that category bakuhoe
Bakugou: yeah same for you pink bitch
Iida: Wow, Bakugou sure dose get angry when he doesn't get sleep.
Bakugou: SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOUR EYES
Kirishima changed Bakugou's name to angrr gay chuchu
angrr gay chuchu: this is bullying
angrr gay chuchu: also yes I have air pods fuck you
Jirou: SEE--
Jirou: MOMO PAINT ME PURPLE
Momo: no
Jirou: ..
Jirou: please
Momo: still no
Jirou:

Jirou: pleaseMomo: still noJirou:

angrr gay chuchu: again, shut. the. fuck. UP.
angrr gay chuchu left the chat
Kirishima: he put in his air pods and is blasting my chemical romance
Kirishima: now I'm listing to my chemical romance

Kirishima put his phone down and on silent. He looked over at Bakugou, who was leaning on his shoulder, asleep. Kirishima chuckled as he covered the both of them up with a blanket. The song ended and Kirishima was half asleep, when the next song started playing. Bakugou shot up, scaring the shit out of Kirishima, and running out of the tent. "Bakugou, where are you going?" Kirishima half shouted at him. "TO JOIN THE FUCKING BLACK PARADE!" He shouted back when then hearing Jirou scream "I FUCKING KNEW IT" As she started to blast the song and Bakugou crumbled to the floor. "Shiit" Kirishima said going to grab Bakugou and bring him back to the tent. Kirishima pulled out his phone and opened the chat.

Kirishima: jirou you're an ass
Jirou: hahaha, I know
Tokoyami: I'm going to fucking kill you
Aoyama: shinshou-kun said he would too uwu
Jirou: fuck
Tokoyami: you caused this upon yourself
Jirou: what if I

Once Kirishima read that text he covered Bakugou's ears and hoped Jirou wasn't going to play that same song again. Nope she didn't and, Kirishima recognized it and shook Bakugou awake. "No, I wanna sleep.." he said sitting up. "Hdfs wait.. oH FUCK YEAH"He realized and shouted. "'Cause it's nine in the afternoon..." The song went on as they sat there and swayed their bodies to the music.

Jirou: is that better
Tokoyami: no. pre split makes me sad
Momo: yeesh tokoyami
Tokoyami: what
Jirou: hold on I'm getting a song for you

Kirishima nor Bakugou noticed the song but sure as hell did Tokoyami. "Alexa," Kirishima said to his drawing tablet which it's an Amazon one and they have Alexa don't fact check me the device made a sound signaling it was awake "what song is playing?" The device took a minute to notice the song but then replied in a monotone robotic voice was "This bird has flown by The Ghost Club." "Hm, never heard of them before.. Alexa, who is The Ghost Club?" Bakugou asked the device "The Ghost Club is a small two man band. The band is fairly new with a new song coming out in March 2019." It replied. "I mean, 's not bad music, right?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou replied with a small grunt as a reply as he laid his head on Kirishima's shoulder and fell asleep. Kirishima looked over at Bakugou's phone to see a ton of messages from Mina.

4:45: boi where are you
4:46: bakuhoe you there
4:47: wtf why'd you scream to join the fucki...
4:48: i think we're lost

Kirishima heard a noise from behind him so he just hit the ground and covered him and Bakugou with the blanket. "Finally back!" He heard Mina say... loudly. He saw her walking to their tent so he just closed his eyes. "Aw look at them.." he could hear the flash of her phone and then the buzzing of his. 'shiiittt..' He thought. He decided to sit up and look around to see Mina, Kaminari and Sero in front of them. "Whaddya want?" He said crawling out of the tent, leaving Bakugou to rest. "Wanna cook up some fish?" Sero asked. "Oh uh yeah sure"

Kirishima had noticed Kaminari was being very quiet lately. He looked over to him to see him trying to learn how to skip rocks with Sero "...yooo earth to Kirishima? Ah there you are!" Mina said waving her hand in his direction "You've been staring at Kaminari a lot. What's that about?" She asked. "Remember how we saw him and Sero bein' all cute the other day? He's been really quiet since then.. it's worrying me.." he mumbled at the end of his sentence "Awh, why do you talk to him? I can keep the fire going" she said pushing Kirishima over. "Nah nah it's fine.." he said moving the fish around. "We wanna get the done quick right?" He finished his sentence and putting the fish on the paper. "Well, I'll get Kaminari and Sero to tell them the first few are ready, you go get Bakuhoe!" She said walking over to them "Hey! Don't call him Bakuhoe." He said while getting up and walking to the tent. "Kat.. wake up sleepy" he said nudging Bakugou "some fish is ready and your probably hungry.." Bakugou sat up, hair a mess and said "Fine mom.." Kirishima chuckled and brought him to the fire. Bakugou pulled out his phone and went to open up chat. "Fuck that's right, someone add me back to the chat"

Kirishima added Bakugou to the chat
Bakugou changed Bakugou's name to smells like broke
Jirou: I'm
Jirou: momo I fucking told you
Momo: jirou protection squad activate
smells like broke: you can't escape
Tokoyami: people with air pods can't afford the wire
smells like broke: oh shit u right
Smells like broke removed their nickname
Tokoyami: kirishima
Tokoyami: what the hell did you do to bakuhoe
Kirishima: ;)))
Tokoyami: im-

Hhi
im
Tired
Its
10 to 11 rn
And I have school
So lit
And I'm sad
Because I couldn't got to the panic! concert
I know three people that went today
And someone else I'm friends with is going tomorrow
It's f i ne
anyways gn kids