no they've gotta leaf :(- 65

The classes were on their bus, going to their last location on their last day. The city.

In they eyes on a person who had lived in New York and been to the city, it was pretty trash. These students loved it. They enjoyed the stands and the parks, the people on the street dancing or singing, and the other tourists around.

Shoji was on the bus, humming incoherently. Bakugou was tapping the windows, and Hatsume was was snuggling Iida.

The weather was cold this time of year, so everything was wrapped in blankets or clinging to their loved one (s).

The bus was awfully quiet, like something bad was bound to happen, which something bad did happen. Traffic. They hadn't experienced much traffic during their trip, so this sucked.

Their flight back to Japan was at 4:00, and it was noon. At this rate, they would have to turn back now and head to the airport.

The bus driver didn't bother. They knew the way around the city and all the shortcuts to get to their destination. So they did so.

They got to the "Center" of the city fairly quick, and enjoyed it. Everyone went to their final gift shop of this trip, not knowing what anyone was getting.

It was mostly junk. Dumb pins, oversized shirts they'd never grow into, and random charms of the Empire State building or Statue of Liberty.

They walked around a park, got food, and hung around. Everyone loved the place, aside from the homeless people and roadkill near the roads.

But, their fun did have to come to an end. At 2:45, Aizawa gathered all of the students and  headed to the bus.

Aizawa stood in the front, and hd the bus intercom to his mouth.

"So, as you all can tell, we are leaving to the airport to go home. A quick reminder, the flight is 14 hours long. You're going to want to stock on food before boarding. Get all your things together and at the airport we'll take out bags from underneath."

Some of the students got their things and put them away right then, while pthersbwatetrlll help i can't spell

tokoyami

kaminarinice

kaminari
nice

tetsutetsu
nice

jirou
LEAK YOUR PRIVATE INSTA I DARE YOU

tokoyami
no

ojirou
i have it lol

im not giving it out tolhogih

though

uraraka
i will blast parks if you don't

ill cry at you

jirou
the fuck  you're gonna blast parks?

what like playground parks or??

todoroki
you're out of the original edge

you whor

e

kirishima

aizaiweeok

aizaiwee
ok

cool now plane

wee plane

sorry most of this chapter is just shit post
my phone reset and im bad at soeelojg
spelling
so
also my friend read this and they were like
you're just putting yourself in this story
i mean
yes i bought all of
30 worms on strings
100 mini babies
a plauge doctor mask
and 4 CDs
all of that but kaminari would too
it could be cannon

and to my friend who reads this
you umbrella im gonna call you a crazy milk whore monday

bye y'all next is chatfic