owo spooky ghositsiesirhfhefidjdofdihejdiwpshxjskdkdhdiwoksbqowpdjbdkwodjxn -77

"teachers gone, time for the ouija board!" bakugou yelled, going to his bag. kirishima squeaked as he slid down bakugou's leg, to the floor.

"i don't think we should do that.." uraraka mumbled, pointing her finger at the board.

"yeah, uh, like you said earlier, not at a church.." tokoyami said.

"we're gays in a church, we'll be fine."

everyone blankly stared at bakugou. "y'know," todoroki said, "he's got a point."

"there ya go katy perry! help me with this."

kirishima was still attached to bakugou, holding onto his ankle. "please don't." he said, voice cracking.

"you're okay, who don't you go and nap in one of the cots, okay?" bakugou said reassuringly.

"bu--"

kirishima was cut off by a bloody mary scream. "wh-whats thaat?!!" kaminari yelled. he was looking through a heat camera

"what do you see?" tokoyami asked, running over to the camera. "oh my god."

looking though the camera, he saw a figure that was reds and oranges. it wasn't a real person for sure.

"are we getting some ghosty boys?" tokoyami yelled. there was a crash of something and everyone stopped in their tracks.

"nah fuck that." bakugou said, picking up kirishima and walking to the cots. "night."

midoriya was absolutely freaking out. he was hidden behind todoroki like we was a stone wall. "i-i-i d-don't like th-this.." he stuttered.

"it's okay." todoroki said, calmly.

midoriya sunk behind todoroki's legs and grabbed onto them. "you're fine." todoroki said.

"i want to go h-home!" he yelled.

"shut the fuck up deku we're trying to sleep!" bakugou shouted from the cots.

"you shut the fuck up kacchan! i'm freaking the hell out and i want to leave!" midoriya said, snapping.

"okay, how about this; the people who are gonna freak out whenever something happens, you guys can go and rest. okay?" jirou suggested.

a little more then half of the class went to the cots, leaving only jirou, tokoyami, shoji, ojirou, yaoyorozu, and todoroki left.

"well, let's do this."

LOLDBD IM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR THIS SO I HMGAVE UP WERE ENDING IT HERE BUT FOR AND YOU PHANNIES I MADE A DAN AND PHIL BOOK OKAY BYE SORRY AGAIN THIS SUCKED ASS