they're having a party (once more)- 84

strap yaselfs in this is a long one

//

it was half past eight, when ashido came running into the common room, thinking she was late. when she got there, she found she was the third person there. "oh, hey ashi!" uraraka said, hanging up some fairy lights.

"hey! where is everyone? i'd expect kaminari to be here, he sounded so excited." ashido said, looking around.

"he said he would be coming later, he's apparently charging something up for the party."

"mina!" a voice yelled form the ceiling.

"wh-- toru? where are you?" ashido said, looking around.

"up here! i'm the disco ball!"

ashido looked up and found hagakure tied from a rope around her waist with scattered sequins. "oh god, get down!" ashido said, pulling at the rope.

when she finally got the rope closer to the ground, she melted it, and brought hagakure into a hug. "jesus fuck don't do dumb stuff like that!" ashido said, letting hagakure go.

hagakure giggled as she ran to the other room and got some food out. before she came back into the living room, kaminari busted though the main door in a blow up santa costume. "am i late?!" he yelled, running in and almost falling.

"nope!" uraraka said. "you look like a maniac."

"perfect. we need to get people here, start dragging people from their rooms!" kaminari screamed, running down the halls to others rooms. there was a faint shout of "get to the common room!" that was most definitely kaminari, and screaming which was also most definitely kaminari.

"pikachu! fucking knock next time!" bakugou yelled, chasing kaminari though the common room with a clipboard.

"what in the world.." tsuyu muttered, getting the last of the halloween decorations down from the ceiling.

kirishima very slowly walked into the common room, wearing a santa hat and some regular relaxing clothes. "they're in the kitchen." hagakure said, kirishima running to the kitchen.

uraraka finished up the last of the decorations and floated herself back down to the ground. "well, why don't we watch a few movies and wait for everyone else to come?" she suggested.

everyone agreed, moving to the couches and arm chairs.

"i'm sorry! i just wanted you guys to join the fun! don't -- is that home alone?" said kaminari, who stopped in his tracks and looked at the tv. tsuyu nodded and he sat down on one of the empty chairs and watched along with them.

bakugou came running into the common room with kirishima behind him, trying to stop him. "kaminari i swear to-" bakugou said before being shushed by kaminari. "home alone." he whispered, stretching out his words.

// (i hope y'all are enjoying this so far))

all of the class had congregated in the common room by the end of the second movie. when it ended, kaminari stood up in his blow up santa costume, and spoke. "who's ready to party!?" he yelled, gaining no response.

"i genuinely don't expected that. uraraka, can you move the table for seven minutes in heaven 2.0?" he asked, uraraka nodding her head and moving the table out of the way.

the class moved together, and sat in a circle like good old times. "so! we know that a lot of us have broken up since last year, like shinshou and aoyama, or iida and hatsume, sero and i, but were all still chill and friends! so we're gonna see where this goes and hope for the worst." kaminari said, plopping down in his spot. he very quietly muttered, "santa costume is coming off." and unzipped the back.