yayayayhappy camping endin g -19

Nonono the book isint ending just the camping shit
This is gonna be really lon g
Also like thank you guys for voting or whatever it's called (I have a bad memory) on my shit work
I'm just a lonely ass middle schooler so
(/  u √\)

Midoriya Pov

Midoriya could hear the four talking, Uraraka and Tsuyu talking about him to Todoroki and Iida. Fuck fuck fuck shit shit he thought as the door to their cabin opened. He continued to pretend to sleep with tears running down his face. "Midoriya," he closed his eyes. "I know your awake, please." Fuckfuckfuck what do I do? His mind was racing with thoughts. "Uhh... guys I think he's dead." Todoroki said, actually concerned. "WAIT WHAT?" Uraraka and Tsuyu said running into the cabin. The door opening made a loud noise so he shifted and lifted his head up. "Oh thanks god he's alive," Todoroki said, relieved "I'll leave him alone until the morning, or the bus." He said. Midoriya could hear him crawling into his bag (they are still sleeping in sleeping bags). Midoriya felt relief and slept.

Bakusquad Area

"I said, I'm going to SLEEP," Bakugou yelled for the final time as he crawled into his and Kirishima's tent. "I fucked up too many times, just, leave me be." He said closing the tent zipper.

"I think it's best to just leave him alone, I don't really want to bother him.." Kirishima said, feeling a bit down. "NO! Your going to talk to him! NOW!" Mina yelled at him, trying to help both of them. "No I really do-" Kirishima was cut off by Kaminari. "No, when you guys found out about me and Hanta, he comforted me and made me feel better. Go talk to your boyfriend." He said as Sero was nodding his head. Kirishima was hesitant but went into the tent.

"Hey, Kat?" He asked slowly, putting a hand on the others back. "Fuck off and let me sleep, I'm not in the mood" he replied shifting away from Kirishima. "Kat please, I just want to.. make you feel better, in a good mood." His words were soft and slow, Bakugou on the other hand was not having it. "Fucking hell, Eij, just leave me alone." Kirishima just embraced him, Bakugou is stubborn but, always has a way to be happy.

"Hey, can you promise me one thing?" Kirishima asked him. "Yeah whatever.." Bakugou replied, tiredly, "just, apologize to Midoriya tomorrow, so he feels better about himself, just like how I'm trying my hardest to make you happy." Bakugou turned to him and just looked at him. "Under one condition, that you sleep on my side tonight." He said, sounding a bit happier. Kirishima agreed and they fell asleep in no time.

The ass crack of dawn, next morning

Dekusquad area

Everything was going alright, Iida was awake, getting his and the boys things together when a loud yell woke all of the up. "GOOOOOOD MORNING UA HIGH, TIME TO GOOO." They could all tell it was Mic do they hurried to get their things together. Midoriya looked like he crawled out of hell with dark circles and extremely messy hair. They could tell he didn't sleep well.

It took them about 10 minutes to collect everything and start walking to the bus area. They saw Bakugou and all of them when Bakugou, approached Midoriya. "Oi, Deku," he said, immediately getting his attention, "Eij I don't want to do this.." he said and grumbled looking over at Kirishima. He wisperd someone in Bakugous ear and he turned back to Midoriya "whatever.. I'm fucking sorry okay!? Just leave me alone now.." he said walking away. Everyone looked at Bakugou in fear, they were all so shocked by his response that they thought it was unnatural.

Skippity skip of the time

Midoriya was the first to get on the bus as he rushed toward the back so he could have a minute of silence and plug in his earbuds. He pulled out his phone and messaged Uraraka.