WOAH THEY'RE IN ENGLAND BECAUSE GHOSTS- 76

lol im just starting this there becaude that's easy :)

before we start though, i want to tell you what champing is, and why saint andrews church is so haunted.

first, here's what it looks like

fucking creepy, right?see those graves? those surround the entire church

see those graves? those surround the entire church. you also may know who henry the eighth is and, his executioner is buried here.

second of all, england itself is haunted. the black plauge hit here, wiping out 2/3 of the population, hence why it's such a haunted country.

info via sam and colby videos, you can find teeth on the graves, there are gargoyles on the top to "drive away spirits" and it's genuinely terrifying.

now, champing is kind of self explanatory; "church camping." thats what it is.

hehe also here's the class a people who are scared + mineta because he's kinda in class a again oopsie

mineta, aizawa, midoriya- fucking terrified
aoyama, kouda, hagakure- mild spooks
jirou, ashido, tsuyu- loud noise spook
kirishima, iida, sero, kaminari- the "what-was-that-im-out" spook
uraraka, sato, shoji- device spook (ghost box, emf reader, dowsing rods)
everyone else- not effected

cool ok sorry writing now

lowercase is intentional btw enjoyy!

the class had arrived at this church. the majority of them were freezing cold, others were smart and layered up. "okay," aizawa said, "i hate this but, we are doing "educational" ghost hunting. which, were not, you can summon demons or something."

the whole class 'wooed' at that, except for aoyama, who was shaking in his boots. "i-i'm not a fan." he said, rasing his hand. "w-we're s-standing on g-graves."

the class looked down to see their feet on graves and in front of tombstones. "they're dead. they don't care." bakugou said, stomping on the one he was standing on. "see? we're fine, baguette."

"is that a tooth?" jirou asked, pointing at a grave. "oh my god is that a tooth?" tokoyami murmured, walking over to look at it. "that's a tooth. there is a tooth, on this grave."

"you act like your filming a video." uraraka giggled, holding onto tsuyu. tokoyami turned around to face uraraka, with his phone held sideways, recording. "you aren't?"

mineta spoke up. "uh.. can we like, go inside? i know you guys don't like me and all but, it's terrifying."

"i'm with him on this," kaminari said, "it's also really cold out here."

"yeah, i guess we should." aizawa said, picking up his things.

the class proceeded to pick their bags up in their own ways, and headed to the church door. aizawa tried opening it, and failed. "uh.." he mumbled, trying again.

"it.. won't open." he said, looking at his students.

"i'll try." said tokoyami, walking to the door. "i'm gonna knock in the shape of a pentagram--"

"not on a fucking church door you aren't!" bakugou yelled. "language bakugou!"

kirishima spoke up. "tokoyami, pull that latch and remove that chain." he said, pointing at the door.

"oh." he said as the door opened.

tokoyami was the first one to run inside, throwing his stuff down and ran around. "jesus shit, organ, cots, dead people. nice." he said.

shoji muttered in the back. "i'm so glad i have the equipment." lightly putting his bag down and reaching for the emf reader.

lol an emf reader is an electromagnetic frequency reader and it helps find ghosts basically :)

he turned the reader on, and followed tokoyami down the center. as soon as he stepped to the graves, the reader spiked, going to orange.

"i'm out." he said, handing the reader to tokoyami. "why? we just got here?"

"the reader spiked. to orange. that's the second to last." shoji said, pointing his arms at the device.

"but that's.. good, right?" tokoyami asked.

"uh, no. we're gonna sleep horribly tonight, seeing as that has already gone off on-- oh no now twice bye."

shoji waved his hands and walked back, to find jirou using the spirit box, and kirishima latched onto bakugou out of fear.

"nevermind." he said, walking back to tokoyami. "back so soon?" tokoyami joked.

"yeah. has the thing spiked since i left?"

tokoyami shook his head. "since i wasn't getting anything, i tonight about going back out to the graveyard."

"sounds good." he said, walking back up the aisle. "jirou!"

jirou looked over from the back. "yeah?"

"can we use the spirit box?" tokoyami asked.

"oh. yeah you can."

tokoyami ran around shoji to get to jirou, grabbing it and handing her the emf reader. "what's up with kirishima?" shoji asked jirou.

jirou sighed. "the box referenced him, and now he won't leave bakugou's side."

"i'm guessing it was bad then." shoji said.

"no, it actually wasn't." she said between laughs. "it said something about good fortune in the future." bakugou said, chiming in.

"then why is he--"

"he wants me to be there with him."

kirishima spoke. "what if the good fortune is death?! i want someone to help me!" he yelled.

"then it wouldn't be good..?"

from the top, they heard aizawa clear his throat. "so, it's getting late. i'm not stopping you, just don't bother me unless you summon a demon or something." he said, waving his hand. "n-night sensei!" yelled midoriya who was hiding under a cot.

they were on their own.

haha i have to put this in multiple parts but i gave y'all some shoji content ayy