Yuenu- 尤努

Yuenu (the Lady of Yue), was legendary Chinese swordswoman from the state of Yue, in the province of Zhejiang, in the 5th century BC. She was also known as Aliao & Maiden of the Southern Forest, her true name is unknown. However, it is known she served during the reign of King Goujian of Yue, at the end of the Spring & Autumn era. Goujian who was caught in a ongoing war with the state of Wu, in the north, sought military specialists to better train his troops. After having recruited a champion archer from Chu, he received word of a woman from the southern forest, whose skill with a sword was infamous.

Goujian invited her to his court, where she demonstrated how she could block counter attacks from several opponents at once. Yuenu claimed to have developed her sword technique in the forest where she lived, where she had also been known as a skilled archer. Goujian was so impressed by her skills, that he gave her the title, Yuenu & put her in charge of training his best officers in her techniques.

Yuenu's techniques were known as simple but powerful, based on a philosophy of strengthening the spirit, while remaining outwardly calm in battle. She compared her sword-fighting style to a door, which can be divided between yin & yang. Hers is considered the first commentary on the art of swordplay, which influenced Chinese martial arts for thousands of years afterwards: her style introduced the concept of using speed & agility, to counter the advantages of physical strength. 

http://thefemalesoldier.com/blog/yuen