Chapter 1 - Mission Complete

The darkness and silence are nothing new to the Huntsman. It's where he spends most of his time. Surrounded by pitch-black darkness and silence, some would go crazy in. Even with his hearing dialed to an eleven, he hears nothing in the darkness.

He's in a small box, not even big enough to hold a bed in. There is nothing on the walls, there are no windows. Nothing to distinguish between top and bottom or even where he could be.

Of course, the Huntsman knows he's in a HYDRA base, but he's never allowed to know where he is kept.

He's tried many, many times to escape his box, but not knowing where the exit proves to be a problem. He's tried to jump in the air to see where gravity will make him land, but it's almost like gravity is folding in on itself. No matter where the Huntsman jumps from he will land on a different wall as if each wall has its own gravity. Proving to give him bruises as he does so. Trying to escape seems impossible and pointless. Each attempt only ends in punishment. High-frequency sounds, tests, and any possible way to make sure he knows that disobedience is not tolerated.

One of the walls of the box opens up, blinding the Huntsman with the bright light of the outside. He's crouched down with his knees to his face as he sits in a corner of the ceiling. Cover his eyes from the blinding light.

"Hello, Huntsman." A man in a white lab coat says to him. He has his hands in his pockets and a very calm posture. Almost too calm to be standing in front of an assassin. Two soldiers are behind the scientist with guns pointed at the Huntsman. Any moment ready to fire on command.

"Huntsman come down from the ceiling." The man looks up at the ceiling where the Huntsman is seated.

The Huntsman pulls his hands away from his eyes and looks at the scientist. Years of disobeying have taught him to keep his mouth shut and obey orders. He jumps down from the ceiling, landing on his feet. He stands up straight and tall, looking the scientist in the face.

The scientist motions for the soldiers to grab the Huntsman. They walk forward with the guns pointing at him.

They are not the problem, they can easily be taken out. Watch the scientist. The Huntsman says to himself as he stares at the scientist with a death glare.

As the soldiers get close and reach out to grab him the scientist pulls a syringe out of his pocket, clear liquid shining in the light.

The Huntsman notices the syringe. He grabs a hold of one of the soldier's arms and flips him over harshly onto his back. The other soldier points his gun at the Huntsman but isn't quick enough before he is thrown against a wall. A cracking sound is heard and the soldier blacks out. The other soldier that is laying on the ground aims his gun at the Huntsman and fires away. He jumps off walls and flips in the air, dodging all bullets.

"Enough! We need him alive." The scientist says frustrated. He pulls out a small silver tube from his other pocket.

The whistle.
The Huntsman glances over at the scientist, recognizing what is in his hand. He starts to charge at him, not wanting him to blow the whistle.

The scientist pulls the whistle up to his mouth and blows. A high-frequency whistle sound bounces off all the walls making it even louder than it would be normally.

The Huntsman falls to the ground on his knees in excruciating pain. He covers his ears and screams out. "STOP!!" He keeps screaming as he tries to claw out his own ears.

The scientist walks over to him and injects the syringe right into his neck. "Should have complied the first time."
Everything around the Huntsman goes black and his body falls to the ground limp.