Chapter 16 - Broken

"It seems he is putting up a pretty good fight this time, general. What do you suppose we do?" When Peter had escaped hydra the first time a lot of people got in trouble with the higher ups and some people now have to report to others. Which means the Huntsman's handler has to report to a general now, whenever there are problems... Let's just say he isn't to happy about that.

The general looks at the handler with a very stern face. "You know with the title Handler you would think you could handle this. He is still a kid, just rough him up a bit. He just needs some discipline, this should be easy for you." The handler looks at him very annoyed. "Right... I'll get him under control." The general heads for the door. "Good cause he better be ready by the end of the week. The directors want to start using him again." He walks out of the door. Once the general is far enough away to the handlers liking the handler knocks everything off of his desk very angerly. "Fuck! This fucking brat is going to cost me my title if he doesn't start acting right." He turns around and heads out the door, and towards Peter's cell. Two armed men are stationed outside of his cell to make sure Peter doesn't try to escape. "Excuse me sir..." One of the men speak up to the handler, "The spider hasn't eaten in a few days shouldn't we get him some food?" The handler glares at the man very angry, "No that brat doesn't deserve it. I need to keep him weak at the moment. Now let me in." The two armed men look at each other then back at the handler. "Would you like us to go in with you sir.... for your safety." The handler shakes his head, "No he's too weak right now to do anything. I need to get my anger out so either you open the door or I'll take my anger out on you." The handler looks the man in the eyes very sternly. "ok....." The man turns around and uses his ID to scan the door, the door begins to open and Peter is sitting on the floor curled up and tired. "Hello again, Huntsman." As the handler steps into the room he motions for the men to close the door behind him.

A few minutes pass and because of the cell being sound proof the men stationed outside have no idea what's going on inside. "What do you think he's doing?" One looks at the other. "Nothing good I can tell you that...." They go back to quietly standing guard until the handler comes walking back out wiping his blood covered knuckles on his coat. "Get him some water." That's all he says as he walks away from them all. The men wait until the handler leaves before turning to see the damage that was done. Peter was on the floor bruised and beaten, he had his hand over his throat as he coughs trying to get air in. "You heard the man go get him some water." One says to the other.

...................................

"Peter ACTUALLY getting kidnapped wasn't part of the plan!!" Natasha yelled at Tony. "You don't think I know that! What do you suppose we do since your just so smart!" Tony yells back sarcastically. They have been arguing for the past couple of days because their whole plan to get back at H.Y.D.R.A went out the window when they found out Peter was taken. Everyone was a mess and trying their hardest to find Peter. The problem was no one knew where he was taken and had no evidence that could trace them back to someone. "Will you two quit it!" Bucky yelled at them. "Fighting isn't going to get Peter back, now lets calm down and try to figure this out." Though it was hard on everyone it was especially hard on Bucky, he knew what H.Y.D.R.A was capable of and was terrified for Peter. He was terrified they would undo all the hard work of getting Peter to open up, to act like a kid for once. A kid that wasn't afraid of every move he ever made. But in all honesty Bucky knew that when they eventually got Peter back, because they WERE going to get Peter back, he wasn't going to be like before. Hopefully H.Y.D.R.A just didn't completely break him.

......................................

In a span of a week Peter was almost completely broken, both mentally and physically. The handler had people he had to report to, make sure things were done and on time, and because of this he wasn't having any mistakes. Peter was almost perfect in their eyes, he would listen to orders with no hesitation and his fighting skills have only improved. The only issue was they had to brainwash him to get him to do anything. When Peter wasn't in his brainwashed state of mind he would fight back as much as he could. They went back to starving him again, they needed him weak. If he was fed correctly he could easily overpower them and they knew that. 

The handler was waiting on orders on what to do with the Huntsman. Now that he was listening to orders the directors wanted to start using him again. As he waited he sat in his office thinking of how to "fix" Peter. Brainwashing didn't seem to be working like it should, yeah it got them to be able to control him but once he was out of that mind set he was of no use to them. What if we just started over? Completely got rid of all his memories of the Avengers...but then we would still have to rely on his trigger words to control him. I need a way to control him without having to go through that process every single time. He started to swivel around in his chair as he kept thinking, before he knew it his thoughts were interrupted by the desk phone ringing. He picked up the phone and held it close to his ear, "Hello, N.O. Handler speaking." He went silent as he listened to the orders given to him from the other side of the phone, they had a mission ready for Peter and the Handler was to make sure he completed it. 

....................................

Heyo! wow its been a while, again sorry... 

Like I said before I won't just leave you guys hanging cause I refuse to be an author that doesn't finish a book but these updates are going to be REALLY spread out cause I just don't really enjoy this book anymore. Hope you understand, love you guys!