e i g h t

SheI woke with a pounding headache

She
I woke with a pounding headache. I didn't know what I had done yesterday to get this one and then I remembered it.

I opened the door to my house as I met my mother in the corridor. She stood there together with my dad and then he suddenly disappeared.

With great passes she approached me and was ready to hit me full in the face.

"It's all your fault." She screamed at me before disappearing. I fell onto the ground and met the cold wind that was coming into my house.

The death of your father is your fault.

You.

Murderer.

Him
The bell ringed as I entered the café. It has been such a long time since I've gone to any of the public places besides transport and school.

I smelled the coffee as I walked towards the counter. A girl my age was busy preparing something as I looked around. It wasn't crowded like I expected it to be. It was a Saturday after all.

I placed my bag on one of the stools next to me and took a seat behind the bar.

"Can I he-." The angelic voice stopped in her mid-sentence as she stared intensely at me.

"You?" She asked and I shrugged.

"What's up with me." I mumbled as the smell hit my nostrils again. I had met her three times in such a short time. Is this a coincidence?

"Aha, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude. What do you like to order?" She asked joy sparkling from her voice. I got a weird feeling in my stomach, yesterday she was almost crying and now she was happily asking my order.

"I would like to have a latte..." I mumbled once again and she nodded as she started to make the coffee. She turned around so elegant and smiled. I thanked her for the coffee and opened my book.

"Oh my god." She says after a while as she leans with her elbows on the bar.

"I have the same book." She smiled and pointed at the book. I gulped and plastered a smile across my face, I didn't come hear for some company. I came here, because at this very moment I had-

"Look, I am by page 111 and it's so interesting. Like I can't stop reading." She cut my thought off as she looked around in the caffee. There was almost no one and everyone that had to be served was already served.

"Do... do you mind if I sit down next to you?" She asked and immediately my brain started to hurt like I had to solve a difficult puzzle that couldn't be solved. I gulped once my, my hand resting on the cup of coffee.

Did I mind?

A cold breeze came across and it sends shivers down my spine, but as I look up I see her over the bar hanging with her face a bit too close.

"Mian..." She mumbles, her cheeks flashing red. I look deep into her eyes and it is as all of a sudden all the coldness that had surrounded me since the death of my parents disappeared.

All because of her.

The girl with the angelic voice, sparkles in her eyes and the sweet scent.