e l e v en

SheIt has been almost three weeks and I hadn't any sign of him

She
It has been almost three weeks and I hadn't any sign of him. I sighed as I put a knot in my apron and tied my hair back. I had been switching with some collegues to get the shift on the Saturday at 3:00PM so that I could see him.

But with no luck I hadn't seen him and started to give up.

Such a pathetic cunt you are.

I didn't even know the reason why I wanted to see him. Was it because of the book? Was I excited to tell him about the book? I pressed my lips in a thin line as I recalled the Saturday three weeks ago. He ran off.

As soon as he wanted to use the bathroom he ran of through the emergency exit. I noticed it after a while. I truly thought I had a friend. But who was I kidding?

Yes. You a friend?

You've got to be kidding.

Who wants to be friends with a murderer?

I gulped down the coffee and tried to tune out the voice, but I couldn't. They suddenly started yelling hateful words at me out of nowhere. I fell on my knees and started crying.

Kill yourself, you're a waste of oxygen.

The thing that made me cry the most was that those voices weren't just voices. They were my mom's. Repeating the sentences and words my once loving mom had told me every night.

Him
I sat straight up on the bed. It was around 2:00PM and I've been either skipping classes or avoiding eye contact. It made me feel lonely, but at some point it made me feel good. I sighed and couldn't believe my thoughts.

Feeling lonely doesn't feel good.

Yes it does my dear, we agreed to being lonely and making our parents proud.

I shattered the empty cup of tea on the ground and yelled.

"Stop saying we!"

"We didn't do anything! We doesn't exist! And they are not your parents! All you ever want is me to live the pathetic life I have for too long now! Eomma and appa want me happy!" I yelled out and out of anger shattered things on the floor.

Oh oh oh, poor Taehyungie. Don't you know I am you?

Do you really think she wants to meet you ever again?

Look at your existence.

Actually I am really disgusted to be you!

"Then get the fuck out of my head!" I started to breath heavily and couldn't stop the tears pouring down on the ground. I gulped down the lump in my throat and fell on my knees. I tried to tune the voice out, but I couldn't.

I knew that he was part of me.

"Please... whoever you are. Make me feel that hapiness again. Please..."I cried out suddenly feeling the urge to sit next to her reading the book together.

And then I knew.

She was my medicine.