e i g h t e e n

Her
It was Tuesday meaning I didn't have the same classes as Taehyung.

"Goodbye Chae, don't die." Taehyung joked and he let go of my hand. I grinned and shook my head.

"I won't, now hurry up before you'll be late." I said and smiled giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Yes mom." He said and ran off. I shook my head and enterred class, not even sparing Lisa or Sooyoung a glance. I sat down next to the window alone. But this time I didn't mind. I knew I had someone to accompany me after class, and I was looking forward to it. I saw Lisa looking and even saw a flash of guilt coming from her eyes, but it was probably my own imagination.

Suddenly Hoseok barged into the classroom and I looked up. We made eye contact and immediately he ran over to me. He sat down and took out his books. I looked confused at him, but didn't say a word. I didn't feel the need to talk to him.

"Chae! It's like almost a week I didn't see you." I bit my lip and turned my head towards him. I simple shrugged and focussed my attention back on the school garden.

"As if you missed me." I mumbled and I felt Hoseok staring at me.

"Chae! What happened! You're so quiet." I shrugged.

"I guess people change huh?" I said and turned my head away. For the first time in my life I felt uncomfortable with Hoseok next to me, and how did he all of a sudden have the same class as me.

Luckily the teacher walked in quickly and that made Hoseok shut up. At the end of the lesson I had to wait for Hoseok to walk out first since I sat next to the window.

"Chae, what is going on?" He asked and I saw Lisa looking. I snorted and shrugged again.

"As if you care." I said and I felt Lisa and Sooyoung staring again.

"Now if you mind, I have a person that waits for me, and I hate making people wait." I sarcastically smiled and pushed him out of my way. I was almost at the door before Hoseok grabbed my sleeve and took it up while wanting to grab my wrist. I abrublty stopped and looked in front of me. I saw Taehyung waiting outside of class and I felt Hoseok staring down my wounds.

"Chaeyoung..."

"What is this...?" He asked and I heared Lisa and Sooyoung gasp. I harshly pulled my wrist out of his hand and rolled down my sleeve, lucky me, the teacher had already left.

"Nothing. It is nothing." I said sternly wanting to walk towards Taehyung escaping this moment.

"How is this nothing?!" Hoseok suddenly yelled at me making me flinch.

"You are hurting yourself! How can you call that nothing?!" He asked narrowing his eyes. I didn't get it, I didn't get it why he was so mad all of a sudden.

"A week Chaeyoung! A week I didn't hear a word from you and you've been ignoring all my calls! Ditching your friends for that stupid I don't know who he is! And now it comes out you're hurting yourself and you never fucking told us! You never fucking told us your problem!" He yelled and in the corner of my eye I saw Lisa holding onto Sooyoung with a guilty look in her eyes. I felt scared and angry at the same time. Hoseok has never cursed since middle school.

"Did I need to?" I asked hearing my voice crack. O god how mad I was, but still I felt the tears welling up in my eyes.

It wasn't fair.

I needed to justify myself without them asking. I asked them always if something was up with them, but they never once asked me.