t w e n t y

Him
i slammed him against the wall. A week, a week she had forgotten about all the bad things and took up the happiness to make me happy. Her happiness had given me life. The only person that helped me up had to be hurt by this person.

"Who do you think you are?!" I yelled at him my hands around his throat tightly. He was truggling for me to let go.

"Who do you think you are?!" He yelled back and kicked my thigh making me let go of his throat and he pushed me backwards. I squared up really fast and before I knew it my fist had hit his face. And then it started. His fist had hit my lip and more and more attention was drawn to us.

Some students were watching horror as the others were chanting to fight. I grabbed his collar and pushed him on the ground.

"You jerk! Why is Chaeyoung crying?!" I asked yelling at him, and the fight continued until a teacher has pulled us apart. My lip was bleeding and his eye was turning blue. I licked my lips and glared at Hoseok as we were urged towards the principal.

Her
I bursted out in tears. I didn't know what was happening to me. I hated it, I hated this feeling. I hated being sad.

I ran to the bathroom and started to sob real deeply. Suddenly I heard footsteps downstairs and I shot my head up. My eyes grew wide as well for my ears. Who could it be? No one I know has the keys to the house.

I held my breath as I heard my heart racing inside my chest. Was it an intruder?

I locked the bathroom as silently as I could and all of a sudden I heard a familiar voice. It was so familiar, but I couldn't figure out who it was.

Still holding my breath I hid myself under the bathroom sink.

"The light from the bathroom is on." The bathroom door slammed wide open and with fear I looked in the eyes of my aunt.

"Ah, there is she! I knew I had a niece!" She smiled and walked towards me but on my instincts I backed away.

"Ma'am are you sure this is your relative? She doesn't seem to welcome you with open ar-,"

"Oh shut it, she is my relative. We've only seen each other once. But I know she doesn't has someone that cares for her and she isn't eighteen yet so..."