n i n e t e e n

Her

I felt Lisa gazing at me, but still Hoseok was mad at me for some reason.

"Of course you needed to!" He yelled back letting his backpack fall on the ground with a thud.

"We are your friends Chaeyoung! We are your fucking friends don't you realize Chae?! You've been too caught up with that Taehyung boy that you forgot about all of us." I shook my head and snorted.

"Are you Hobi? Are you my friend?" I said crossing my arms over my chest. I shook my head and chuckled coldly.

"Look at yourself, calling yourself a friend. If you were one. Why did you never fucking ask how my well being was? Why didn't you ask where I was when I didn't show up at the happy events my "friends" had and where Lisa never invited me for? Where the fuck were you when my father died and I had no one! No one besides my abusive mother who accused me every fucking second of the day that I killed my father?!" The tears were rolling down my cheek and the anger was building up more and more.

"Where the fuck were you when I was thinking to end it all?! Where was your shoulder for me to lean on?! Sure "Hobi" call yourself a friend like you once were." I said running out of the classroom bumping into Taehyung's hard chest.

"Chae?" He asked sweetily, but I ran. I ran further, I ran with all the energy I had. I had to run until my feet rip apart with wounds. At least then I can escape this horrible nightmare.

No One
He stood there in silence. His books spread all over the ground tears welling up in his eyes. Ever since his father had left his family he hadn't cried. He hadn't felt any feelings until she showed up in the kindergarten. She asked him to be her friend and cared for him like a sister. Although she was younger she made him smile every time.

He felt the tears rolling over his face. How could he be so selfish? How could he ignore the fact that something was up when he called her at five a.m. He was too busy with his own life to notice the girl that helped him back on his feet was slowly breaking. To notice that the girl who gave him that warm smile, who always stood open for everyone was being abused.

"Hobi-" Sooyoung and Lisa said and attempted to hug him to comfort him, but they were cut off.

"It is Hoseok for you." He said and pushed Lisa and Sooyoung off walking out of the classroom only to meet a furious Kim Taehyung.