t e n

HimI opened my ramen and sat silently for the window

Him
I opened my ramen and sat silently for the window. The only sound that was there were my sniffing sounds and the sound of rain.

I took a deep breath and started to eat the ramen while looking out of the window. It has been exactly a week that I've been outside.

A week ago that I've seen her and ran off. Once again a tear escaped my eye, but this time it was not of sadness. It was of hapiness. My first steps towards hapiness are ma-.

What are you saying?

First steps towards hapiness?

Hapiness your ass.

Hapiness doesn't exist without the love of your parents!

Isn't that what you said to them on their grave before you run of to live on your own?

Promising that you would never accept anyone's lo-?

"Shut up!" My voice echoed through the house as I fiercly stood up letting the ramen fall all over the ground.

"Fucking shut up!" I yelled tears appearing again in my eyes.

"I am sick of your damn voice! Get fucking lost you-!"

Well, then it's sad that I am you.

I don't know where you're mad about Taetae, I am only protecting you from what's coming next.

Making it easier for you to keep your damn promise you weakling.

She
"Miss Park, you may read further." The voice interrupted my train of thoughts as I looked up confused.

"What?" I asked and realized the whole class was staring at me. Since Lisa decided to sit next to Sooyoung once again I sat alone.

"Mr. Kim for you Miss Park, I appreaciate it if you would give your attention to my lessons." He coughed and continued the lesson. Normally I would give my full attention, but I couldn't stop thinking about the scenario that happened in the cafe.

Meeting him.

At that moment I felt a bit weird meeting him, but who would've thought I would miss a stranger I've met two times on the same day. I bit my lip and looked outside. A few students were doing their homework outside and the students from biology did a practicum outside.

Sunken in thoughts I had to be woken by the bell telling us that it is break time. I glanced again at the window not knowing why.

Not knowing why I had the sudden urge to meet that guy again. I didn't even know his name.

Why do you wanna meet him?

He left you just like everyone else.

And it was your fault he left.

You just could-

"Chae?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and shoved it off out of reflex. I took a deep breath and widened my eyes.

"S-suho... why did you scare me like this?" I asked quickly packing my stuff as Suho had a confused expression on his face.

"You didn't came to the cafetaria and I hadn't seen you all day. Lisa told me you were at school so I began searching. When I fo-."

"And the rest?"

Stupid Chae, why did you ask?

What do you exp-.

Suho coughed awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't know 'bout the rest. They said nothing." He said biting his lip.

It felt like a trunk hit me.

"Of course they didn't."