f o u r t e e n

She
I looked up from my magazine as I heard the bell of the cafe ring.

"Chae, can you take that one?" My manager Mrs Ru asked and I nodded while putting away the magazine waiting for the tall figure to approach. When he put of his hood I couldn't believe it.

Was it really him?

...

"Uh hi... Can I help you?" I asked and saw in his eyes that something was not alright, but I ignored it and smiled.

"Latte please." He said and leaned onto the bar.

"How have you been? Can't sleep?" He asked and I froze. How did he know? I quickly rolled down my sleeves and turned back to him with his latté.

"Yeah... Exam week is coming up." I mumbled out the lie as I handed him his latté. Only now I noticed his beautiful features and his amazing deep voice. I sighed deeply as I stared at my sleeve. I had to clean up and refresh the bondages, because my wound wouldn't stop bleeding.

"Sana?" I asked as she walked immediately towards me.

"Yes sunbae?" She asked and smiled towards me. I saw that the boy was busy minding his own number so I excused myself to go to the toilet. The staff toilets were occupied as many employees needed to change their clothes to work. I cursed under my breath and took my stuff to rush outside. As I entered the alley behind the cafe I opened my bag and took out the plasters and bandage.

I sighed as I started to clean up my wounds and suddenly the white noise came in again.

Why won't you let it bleed?

Let it bleed until you die.

That's better for everyone.

Ju-

"Stop!" I yelled with tears filling my eyes covering my ears.

"Stop!" I yelled again and grabbed my head forgetting about the wounds.

"Please..." I pleaded while the fresh blood was coming out of my wounds. But the blood nor the pain did nothing to me. It was that voice again.

Sad already?

Why won't you end yourself?

Joining your father up there.

Along with your mother.

Oh. I have mistaken.

Murders.

Go.

To.

Hell.

Him
I did it. I went to the cafe again only to see her. As I entered the cafe I saw her standing behind the bar like last time, but she changed. She stood shoulder bent looking down. The aura around her was pretty dark and as I approached her I saw her dark circles under her eyes. What was going on?

"Uh hi... can I help you?" She asked and her voice was still the same magical angelic voice like last time.

"Latté, please." I said with a light smile on my face. I was happy to see her.

Happy to see a stranger?

Happy to see the next person who is going to break you?

Happy to see-

I bit my lip as she turned around again. She handed me the latte.

"How have you been? Can't sleep?" I internally cursed myself as I could facepalm myself. Why would I ask such a dumb question. A weird question. I saw her immediately rolling down her sleeve as she plastered a smile across her face.

"Yeah... Exam week is coming up." Lie. I knew she lied, because I attend the same school, the same class as she does. But before their could be another word spoken she called another employee and asked her to take it over. And then she left.

Was it because I left her three weeks ago? Was because it was me?

I told you.

"Shut up." I mumbled as I sighed and walked over to the restrooms. As soon as I opened the door I heard a scream.

"Stop!" I heard a female voice yelling and I listened carefully.

"Please... I'm begging you!" I felt my heart beat speed up as I knew it was coming from the exit. I gulped down the lump in my throat and opened the door from the exit.

I saw her on her knees, hands on her ears. Blood streaming down her arms begging in nothingness to stop.