Chapter 1

The sound of the plane woke me up...

"Dear Passengers, we would be arriving soon to Incheon International Airport. Please fasten your seatbelt and be seated until the aircraft has landed safely."

My eyes were still adjusting to the light. I opened the window lid and saw my home. It has been a long time since I've been here since my university doesn't allow me to go home. I continued the movie I was watching until I landed at the airport. I was watching a Korean drama, I'M IN LOVE WITH K-DRAMA MOVIES! They make me cry sometimes and feel so mad. I always think if I would ever find a love like that in real life, but if it doesn't happen, I'm happy single.

The plane landed softly on the landing tracks and soon parked in one of the gates. I stretched to get my power back after a long time sitting down and grabbed my luggage in the cabin. I went off the plane and walked inside the airport, finding people everywhere. I was on my way to the information table when I bumped into someone and fell down. The person was wearing a black mask, a hat and a coat. He helped me up and asked, "Are you okay?",while extending his hand. I took his hand and stood up.

"I'm fine, but please be careful when you walk. I don't think you can barely see with a hat and a mask. You are literally covering your face," I laughed.

He laughed. "I have my own reasons. My name is-"

"LOOK, IT'S JUNGKOOK!"

I turned around and saw a bunch of people pointing at my direction. They began running towards me and I became anxious. Five people in black went to the man who bumped me.

He said,"I'm so sorry"

"Wait..."

"Well then, annyeong," he waved and open his mask.

I was frozen, I knew I had heard his voice before.

Jeon Jungkook. The famous Korean male artist that went international. All my friends in America were big fans of his, I wasn't really into that stuff, but I still adore his singing. I was pushed by so many fans, almost losing my balance, but I survived and went out of the crowd. I wanted to see him, so I took a deep breath and went back in the crowd. I was at the front and he was passing by, leaving the airport. He noticed me and smiled at me, I smiled back. After I gathered back my ENTIRE LIFE TOGETHER, I went to the station and went to my house. The train was crowded as usual, well not as usual, but like the last 3 years. I arrived at my parents house to  catch up with my life and I have missed them so much! I slept there for a night and I went to my apartment at Hannam Hyperion. I used my own money that I saved and worked for after my part-time job as an intern in a music company. Which I was promoted into a secretary, I'm a proud person :)

I began to buy new furniture and tidied up my apartment. It was a really nice apartment with a great view of the city lights at night. It took me a week to settle in and it soon began to feel like home. It was night, so I went to a mini market outside my apartment to buy some instant noodles. It was 16 degrees Celsius so I was wearing my coat. I bought the noodles and went straight back home. I went up the stairs, hearing the sound of people partying and laughter. I hope I could have that here. Like the old times. I made the noodles and went to my room to watch some dramas while eating. I finished eating and threw away the plastic bowl and went straight back to watching until I fell asleep.