Chapter 11

I turned around...

"Heyyyy, do you wantt to playyyy with meee..?" 

A drunk young man grabbed my hand. Namjoon and Sunmi looked at each other frantically. "Get away from me!" I shouted and tried to let my hand go, but he pulled my hand until I stood up. "Comeeee onnn, just for a whileee," he said. I saw Namjoon and Sunmi at the corner of my eye standing up to protect me. When they just wanted to help me, a stranger came behind the drunk man and turned him by the shoulder. "Let go of her," the stranger said, his glare was terrifying and powerful. I felt it too. 

"Ok ok, sheesh, I was justtt trying to find a good timeee," the drunk man said and ran away. 

"Taehyung, you're finally here! You took so long," Namjoon exclaimed and swung his arms around the stranger, his name was Taehyung I guess. His glare turned into a small smile he gave to Namjoon. "Sunmi, great to see you again," he said, smiling at Sunmi who was smiling back. "Oh yeah, this is Kyung-Mi, Sunmi's friend," Namjoon said.

"Hi Kyung-Mi, my name is Kim Taehyung. You can call me Taehyung," Taehyung said while extending his hand. I smiled and shook his hand. I was actually confused, I thought it would be just me and Sunmi. Turns out Sunmi invited her boyfriend and her boyfriend invited his friend. The more the merrier I guess. Sunmi saw my confused face and said to the boys," Kyung-Mi and I will go to the restroom for a while, order some food for us!" I was looking at Taehyung, Namjoon and Sunmi. She blinked a lot and just grabbed my hand to the restroom.

"What's going on?" I asked. Sunmi looked around the restroom to see if anybody's here. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was going to invite Namjoon and Taehyung," she said and hugged me. "It's totally fine! I'm interested in who my best friend finally fell for," I raised my eyebrows and poked her, we both laugh. "So the actual reason why Namjoon, well actually me, invited Taehyung is because I want to match you with him! It'll be so great if the 4 of us went on a double date," she exclaimed, but then she pauses, her face froze. "Wait, do you have a boyfriend? Oh My God, If you do I'm so sorry."

I didn't answer her for a second, thinking about Jungkook. Then I shook my head.

"Okay good! I hope you'll get to know him better. He is kind of quiet, but really nice," Sunmi explained. After we got everything cleared out, we both went out the restroom and went back to our table, where I sat with Taehyung by my side ,and Sunmi and Namjoon across us. 

"What did you guys order?" Sunmi asked. Taehyung and Namjoon looked at each other, "Beers, beers and beers," Namjoon said. Well I guess I'll be drinking a lot tonight, I'm quite strong when it comes with drinking, I don't get drunk or dizzy quickly. The waiter came with 3 bottles of beer, I could see Sunmi's face, she was shocked and overwhelmed. I knew she couldn't drink much because she can't even handle that much soda.

While we were drinking and talking, I turned to Taehyung to thank him. "Oh by the way, thanks for saving me back then," I smiled. "No problem, it was my pleasure," he said with a smile. I don't know if his smile will get any bigger than that. 

I looked at the time and it was almost 9 o'clock.

"Guys, I better be going. I have to prepare for a presentation due tomorrow," I said while getting my bag ready. Namjoon and Sunmi nodded, "I'll take you back home," Taehyung said. "No, it's fine, I can take the subway," I said while getting shifty. Taehyung puts down his glass and smiled, "I insist." 

"Bye Sunmi, bye Namjoon. See you later!" I waved at them and left the bar with Taehyung. We both went to his car where I sat beside him. "Where do you live?" Taehyung asked. "I live at Hannam Hyperion," I said. He nodded and we drove off.

AUTHORS NOTE:

hey guys! did y'all enjoy today's chapter? sorry if it's kind of short, I'm in the middle of exams right now and I'm exhausted. See you guys on my next chapter!😻