Chapter 4

I woke up from my sleep. Another day of work, I guess. I was so lazy today and did everything the opposite of yesterday. The only thing that kept me going was that I'm going to be meeting Jungkook. It was fun talking to him yesterday that I would love to have that chance all over again. I finished everything and went to the station like yesterday. The same train, same destination. I arrived at the building and went upstairs to the 3rd floor. It was 8 am and there were not a lot of people that arrived already. I went to my area and put down my things from my bag. I started to finish the report for my first project I was given. It was 8.46am now. All the workers were starting to come, including Subin. But one shined the brightest, and of course, it was Jungkook. He waved at me and I waved at him back. That just brighten up my day. I continued working, going back and forth everywhere. It was 11 pm and it was our break. The other workers and I went to the lounge and ate there together. I went to the pantry to get coffee when I overheard 2 workers gossiping, I might be listening to their conversation, but what the fuck. "OMG, did you hear, it was rumored that Yoona is dating Mr. Jungkook!" one girl said. My heart sank, but he wouldn't want to be with me anyway, right? "They seem close though and Yoona is his assistant, so that rumor might be true!" the other girl said. I left the pantry, afraid of hearing more. How lucky is Yoona to be his assistant, I wished that would happen to me! I went back to eating my lunch. I brought a tuna sandwich and a juice box. I'm like a 5 year old, I'm serious. I finished my lunch and went back to my area earlier than the others. I started working with full spirit, I couldn't wait for my work to be done and I can go home. Everybody went back to their areas one by one. I overheard more of my colleagues talking about the Yoona and Jungkook rumor. I guess rumors here spread faster. It was just around 30 minutes ago, there were only two, but the whole building knows now! Jungkook was, of course, practicing in the dance room and sometimes go out to sit in the lounge. It was 2 pm now. I was getting tired, I don't know why. Then, Subin came to me bringing a flyer. "Kyung Mi, There will be an office get together tomorrow, EVERYONE'S COMING! Even Jungkook, we have this every 6 months. Our other artists will be there too." said Subin. "Who are our other artists?" I asked. "We have Seokjin and Jimin. Oh and also Suga!" she said. I know them as worldwide artists, even bigger than Jungkook. Jimin is a worldwide dancer that sometimes does singing but his dancing career has brought him all around the world. Seokjin is also worldwide, his voice is like a fucking angel. Suga is the best rapper in Asia! His concerts are legit (and lit). "Sure! When and where?" I asked. Subin wrote it down for me, it was in a ramen place down the street at 6 pm. She said that we rent the whole place, so everyone could come! I was so excited...