Chapter 2

I was woken up by my alarm. I sat on the edge of my bed and stared on the floor, regaining my conscience. It was my first day of work, I'm going to be working in a company called ibighit entertainment, I can't wait to start. I finally got up and took a hot steamy shower. I got ready and took my black sling bag and went outside. I stopped. Slowly inhaling my country's air. I smiled and walked down the stairs. I walked across the front yard and opened the gates. I walked on the sidewalk to the station. The station was crowded with people either going to school or work. I woke up earlier because it would take me a long time to arrive at bighit, it would take me 40 minutes! I went on the train and sat down, the trees and buildings passing by as if I was running away from them. I went down the train and walked the rest of my way.
I arrived infront of the company, it was standing tall and big as if a knight ready to slay a dragon. There wasn't actually a huge sign saying "ibighit entertainment", but it still shined in its own way. I was nervous as fuck, I was afraid I would make a mistake. I stepped inside and went up the stairs.
"Good Morning! You must be Kyung Mi, we are happy you decided to join our company," said a woman.
"Hi, Good Morning. I will be in your care from now on!" I exclaimed.
"Oh please, how rude of me, my name is Min Subin," she said.
"Nice to meet you Subin! Let's work together to create a good result," I smiled.
She nodded and escorted me to the CEO's Office. There were two people inside, not only the CEO sitting on his chair. There was a man wearing a hoodie and hat. The CEO's name was Bang Si-Hyuk. He looked at me and smiled.
"Hello, Kyung Mi, welcome to the ibighit family!" he exclaimed while smiling from ear to ear. The man wearing the hoodie opened his hat and turned to me. I couldn't believe it. It was Jeon Jungkook! I thought he was in the DSL entertainment company. He was as suprised as I was, he smiled to himself and stood up, extending his hand to me for the second time.
"Nice to see you again, Kyung Mi..." he said softly. I took his hand and smiled. He then went back to his seat and the CEO explained what my job was. After he was done, I went outside with Subin. She left me at my office areaa and explained more details. I started to work and work, it wasn't that tiring since I was too excited.
It was 7pm and I just finished working, I finished some of tomorrow's work so I won't have so much to do tomorrow. I packed my stuff and went downstairs. It was raining heavily outside and I didn't bring an umbrella to go to the station, so I waited. While waiting, I heard someone. I followed the sound to check, I was afraid it was a stranger or thief. I heard the sound from a room, I peeked inside the room.