Chapter 9

Again, I woke up at 6 07 am in the morning. It was Wednesday today. I went to my closet and chose a casual outfit for the day:

 I went to my closet and chose a casual outfit for the day:

I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower. Then, I brushed my teeth, washed my face and put on lotion. I walked to my bedroom and put on the clothes I chose beforehand, and taking my peach fabric hand bag. I took my phone and went to my kitchen to make some pancakes. I finished cooking them and took them to the living room where I sat and watched netflix on my tv.

I was thinking of what things I will be talking about with Sunmi, I couldn't wait for us to drink :) I washed my plate and went outside. I closed the gates and continued my walk to the MRT station. I walked down the crowded stairs and into the station. I walked to the MRT pass machine thing because my pass has no money in it lmao. While I was taking my pass from my wallet, I noticed that someone came to the machine next to me. When I turned my head, I immediately noticed her red hair, now a bit faint. It was Yoona! I was caught looking at her, so she looked at me back.

"Oh, hi Kyung Mi!" she smiled. I didn't know why, but that sounded and looked like a fake ass nice greeting. "Hi, Yoona. Do you live near here too?" I asked. She nodded."It's easier, so I can just go to Mr Jungkook's place if I need to do anything." The thought of Yoona coming to Jungkook's house is disturbing, I felt this kind of sour feeling in my heart. I was kind of fine because I knew that Jungkook wasn't living alone so nothing weird could happen but still. I gave a nervous and disturbed look on my face, looking down at my pass. Yoona smirked, making me look up and Yoona returned to a normal smile.

She looked satisified on what she had said and what my reaction was. It was as if she was trying to make me jealous. "Well, we better get to our train. I don't want to be late." I said. "I'm taking a different train, Kyung Mi. I'm going to Mr Jungkook house first." she said, while chuckling. My face went blank and the words that came out of me was 'fuck'. Yoona looked at me with a confused look, "What did you say?". I got out of my blank moment there and said, "Oh no no no, I was just worried that my train will leave soon. Gotta go!" I said and left her alone.

I could've got caught by Yoona. Shitttt, what a nice move ,Kyung Mi! But still I was annoyed and disturbed. I never payed attention that Jungkook came to the office with Yoona, I guess they come together. I went to my train and held on to the railings. I opened my phone and answered a text from Sunmi:

I just smiled to myself, I really missed my bestfriend

I just smiled to myself, I really missed my bestfriend. Mimi was a nickname only my parents and my older sister uses, well Sunmi became like a sister so she gets the honor to call me that. My sister wasn't really there when I was in highschool because she was in college, but we were so close when I was younger. She is 4 years older than me. Her name was Nari. She was this tall, skinny girl. She works as a model and actor in the US, I could say she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. She was the type of person boys turn their head when she walks by.

She was planning on becoming a scientist, but she was also busy chasing her dreams. She's smart, talented and beautiful, she was my role model. She lived in Hollywood and I went to a college in New Jersey, so we only saw each other when she visited me, fitting our meet up in her tight schedule. I soon realized I stopped at my stop as I was to busy thinking about my sister. I walked out of the station and to the office.