Chapter 6

When we walked in, everybody stopped and looked at us, especially Yoona. She was pissed.
The CEO of Bighit came to Jungkook and put his arms around his shoulder. "WELCOME OUR NEWEST, OUR TALENTED, NEW FAMILY MEMBER, JEON JUNGKOOK!" he shouted. Everybody clapped and cheered for Jungkook, I even saw Jin, Jimin and Suga smiling and clapping. I was clapping beside him, seeing Yoona still so jealous in the corner of my eye. I went to sit next to Subin.

"Hey, Kyung Mi," she said. I said hi and she asked me to order. While waiting for my order, I saw that Jungkook was sitting with Jin, Jimin and Suga. They were laughing, joking around and playing with each other. All of a sudden, the CEO stood up and said,"EVERYONE, LET'S HAVE A TOAST!". Everybody cheered and he continued his toast."I am thankful to have a family like this, bighit will always be in my heart. I want to call an also new member up here. Kyung Mi!". Everybody starred at me as I stood up, nervously. I walked slowly to the CEO and saw Jungkook smiling at me, mouthing good luck. I stood beside the CEO and he continued,"This is Kyung Mi our new management team member. Anything do you want to say?"

"I just want to say that I will do my best and please bare with me and my mistakes!" I said and bowed politely. Everybody clapped for me and went back eating. I went back to Subin, but still a little bit nervous. I caught eyes with Jungkook, he smiled to me, giving me his bunny smile. He gave me a thumbs up for surviving the toast. I smiled and we both continued doing our things. It was 7 30pm and we were all finish eating. Now it is game time! We were all said to got to the huge indoor football stadium. We were all called to the middle of the field. As we were walking, the lights turned on, revealing a much better view of the whole place. It was a very big stadium, revealing thousands of seats surrounding the field. When all of the workers were already in the center, the CEO used a megaphone to speak.

"Hello everyone, we will start our games by dividing our teams into 4!" he said and divided us by using a list of names. I can't believe I'm in the same group with Yoona. This sucks, like she hates me for god's sake. Since we have 4 artists, they were separated into each group. Jungkook was in my team. He came to me and gave me a high five. While the CEO explained the first game, we were with each other the whole time. The first game was with the team, the team that finds the most balls in the stadium wins! The colorful balls are scattered all over the stadium, the seats and field. We all got ready and started the game! Me and Jungkook stayed with each other and found so many balls. We went all around the stadium. After our baskets was full, we sat in a seat at the very back row. Everyone was still searching for balls since their baskets were still not full. We joked around and laughed so hard. It was really a fun time getting to talk to him.