Authors Rant

Sorry this is not the update everyone was expecting (maybe even hoping for?)

Instead I feel the need to rant about homophobia...

I don't know if any of you have noticed the increase of gay showcases in television programs and movies but it kinda irritates me. Not because I'm homophobic but rather because it feels like a criteria they need to meet. I fully support gay rights (otherwise why the hell would I write boyxboy?) but I hate that society is turning it into a criteria. I feel that it demeans what a true relationship actually means.

I'm sure there are some good shows or movies that depict gay relationships and circumstance well (*cough cough Bohemian Rhapsody ❤️ comment if you also love Queen) but don't make it an expectation.

Going on to the other half of my rant- don't act negatively to depictions of gay relationships. Just coz you're straight and you gotta watch something where a girl kisses another girl or a guy is dating another guy you don't need to go off about how "unnatural it is.

Did you know that in nature, when a rat population grows to large to be sustainable, the rats turn to gay relationships? It's not unnatural, it is a way of population control incorporated by many different species.

If you hate gays so much just don't be gay, no one wants to hear the negativity so just keep that to yourself.

Everyone has the human right to love whomever they choose so why comment on their choices?

To be frank I believe homophobia is just a bullshit excuse to look down on a minority group. It's the same as racism and sexism in my opinion.

Anyways my rant is over, sorry it's not an update.