Cry Wolf IX

When Logan recovered from his daze, he noticed a strange emotion in Lucien's eyes. It was an emotion that Logan had no way to identify as even though Regan had "civilized" him his education had never covered topics of the heart.

Logan noticed that Lucien's hand was covered with a milky white fluid and shame began to burn deep within his chest. The sound of sobbing snapped Lucien out of his daze. Logan had covered his eyes with his left arm and was weeping. The noise greatly disturbed the dragon as even while enduring painful torture at his hands, Logan had never once cried out.

The panic was obvious in his voice when he asked: "Logan, what's the matter? I'll stop if you're that uncomfortable. Please tell me what is wrong!"

Logan peeked over his arm at Lucien. Hesitantly he mumbled: "It felt... hic... too good. Hic hic... Why did it feel good?"

None of Logan's memories had ever expressed pleasure as deep and mind numbing as that which came from Lucien's touch. Of course Logan understood that sex was necessary for reproduction, but never had he been taught to expect that even fore play could leave him feeling blissfully unguarded. Understanding dawned upon Lucien and he smiled sweetly at Logan.

"Don't worry my little wolf, I know how to make it feel even better." He said smugly. Logan looked on in bewilderment, the tears slowing.

The Emperor suddenly flipped Logan onto his stomach. Before him, Logan felt like a doll that conformed to every desire the dragon had. He shivered when Lucien licked up his spine, neck and then nibbled softly on his ear. Lucien gripped Logan's hips, pulling him up.

Then began the real torment.

Logan trembled when he felt a trail of liquid moving down his back and then between his buttocks. He tried to cringe away from the fingers that were slowly intruding into a very uncomfortable place. Using the white liquid as a lubricant, Lucien slowly inserted a single finger. Logan whined at the intrusion of the foreign digit pressing into him. Lucien caressed and rubbed as though admiring the chrysanthemum.

"Ah!" Logan could only gasp as a second finger entered. Logan's stomach began to feel hot once more as he lost himself to the pleasure. Lucien sucked, licked and nipped at the delicate skin of Logan's back. He left a trail of red flowering marks which made him swell with pride.

In Lucien's eyes, Logan was a canvas upon which he could best admire the passionate bruises.

"Ngh!" Logan cried out as Lucien began scissoring his fingers. His body was wracked with shivers upon each warm and tickling breath Lucien let out against his skin. Lucien's tormenting served to solidify the saying that reptiles were insatiable. It was a known trait of reptiles to enjoy foreplay, was Logan's thought as Lucien focused on bringing him to the peak of pleasure before leaving him to hang.

"Pleease..." Logan whined nasally. He wriggled uncomfortably as he wished to sate his libido.

"Please what?" Lucien asked. His slitted eyes expressed just how much this new form of torture satisfied him. "I won't know what you want unless you say it aloud."

Logan didn't know how to reply. He wasn't even sure what it was that he wanted. Even if he had known, Lucien's ministrations kept him to busy moaning to reply cohesively.

Logan's eyes were tearing up from the pleasure.

"You definitely are a dog." Lucien spoke in a husky whisper. "Your body craves me. You're like a bitch in heat."

His venomous words were followed by a sharp thrust and then a loud cry of pleasure from Logan. Finally the main act had begun. Lucien had adequately stretched Logan and so the penetration was not unbearably painful. Lucien started slowly, gently easing into Logan's tight hole. The pain and the uncomfortable fullness left Logan crying and whining.

His motions to get away ended up pleasuring Lucien. Logan froze when he heard the groan of pleasure Lucien made. The sound fascinated him. The entire game of passion had been dominated by Lucien. Logan hadn't even realized that he could have an effect on the dragon.

The fascination made Logan crave to hear more. He began to rock his hips back and ground his ass into Lucien's pelvis. Noticing Logan's enthusiasm, Lucien began to set a faster, more rhythmic pace. The two began an arduous competition of who could cause the other the most pleasure.

When morning broke, Logan had been taught the meaning of being fucked senseless. One round had blended into two, then three... until Logan could not keep count of how many rounds had passed. Logan had passed out after the second round, but he judged by the cheerfulness of the Emperor's mood and his lack of energy that many more rounds had followed.

Logan could only feel absolute pain when he awoke. His legs were numb from the almost acrobatic postures Lucien had done him in. His neck had gained a new collar, this time made of hickeys.

As Logan shifted he felt something inside of him. Looking down he noticed Lucien wrapped around him and still penetrating him even in sleep. If Logan hadn't known Lucien was a dragon beast man, he would've sworn the man was a stud that had knitted inside of him. Logan gave up on trying to move. It would be futile and provoke the insatiable demon that was still filling him up.

Instead Logan closed his eyes and contemplated on the terrifying man spooning him. After that work out session, Logan learnt about fear. It was strange how, as enemies, Logan had never feared the Emperor. Even after being tortured, Logan had no fear- what could be worse then death? However after a bout in bed Logan could only hold terror. This is worse then death, he though.

A.N.

So this chapter took me a while to write 😱 Haven't written sexy scenes before so don't be to harsh. Hope you all enjoyed.

P.S. this author-chan gives thanks  to all of you who have been reading my story.