Cry Wolf VIII

A.N.
There is quite a bit of smut in this chapter 😱 but what else is BL for. Enjoy my first ever attempt at writing smut 🤷‍♀️ hopefully it's not too terrible.

Logan licked the blood from his paws. He was sitting elegantly amongst the carnage. His amber eyes were filled with confusion. His confusion was mainly aimed towards his submission and recognition of the Emperor, a man (who according to the memories he received) was ruthless. Logan had experienced that ruthlessness. He still shuddered at the phantom pain he felt when he thought of stepping out of line.

His ears rang with the persistent sound resonating in his memories of experiencing water torture.

Why could the man who put a muzzle on him, trained him through shock therapy, gain his trust so easily. The doubt seemed to swim in Logan's mind.

He didn't regret. Just thinking of the way Lucien had treated him left a hot, stuffy feeling in his chest. He was only confused. The dream that had awoken him earlier left him with the premonition that he would be the cause of Lucien's downfall. If it had been even a month earlier, Logan would have celebrated that feeling. Yet now, he couldn't bare to think of causing the arrogant and proud Emperor's death.

Logan raised his head and watched as the golden body of the dragon encircled him. The dragon's size clearly emphasized just how grand and luxurious the bedroom was, Logan thought to himself.

Logan shifted to his human form and gently caressed the smooth, golden scales. Lucien made a rumbling noise to show his appreciation of the affection and flicked his tongue over Logan's face. The action caused Logan to let out a soft giggle.

Logan tried to maneuver his way to the pile of clothing he had left on the bed before he had joined the fighting. He realized how naive it was of him to assume Lucien would need assistance. However, Logan had also joined the Emperor in painting the chambers red to express his stance. Logan knew that he could no longer face Regan. Logan's mission to not betray Regan was impossible the day Lucien walked into the Imperial dungeons.

Lucien grumbled softly in protest as he watched Logan reaching for his clothes. Lucien much preferred the view without them. His snake-like head darted around Logan and he snatched the clothes away.

"Lucien!" Logan whined in annoyance. He felt exposed and vulnerable, more so then usual in the Emperor's presence. Lucien felt rather smug as he watched the red blush creeping up Logan's neck and staining his cheeks.

Lucien transformed into his human form, proudly holding Logan's robes out of reach. Logan's blush deepened to a shade of scarlet. Logan huffed out a "fine" before crawling onto the bed and cocooning himself amongst the blankets.

Lucien merely laughed. He had noticed that Logan's personality was similar to an oblivious child. When in pain or angered, Logan would sulk and throw tantrums. When happy, his eyes would sparkle with an innocent joy. And when he was embarrassed, Logan would hide himself away...

"Embarrassed?" Lucien asked softly as he crawled on top of Logan, trapping the wolf in the sheets. Logan shook his head but was clearly only trying to fool himself. Lucien noticed that his actions weren't getting his desired goal and so decided to change tactics.

"I'll give you your clothes back if you come out." The golden eyed man implored. Logan peeked at him through his long eyelashes and scrunched his nose. Logan looked at Lucien warily, obviously not fully believing what the man said.

"Are you trying to make this Zhen beg?" He asked with a slightly more solid tone. Logan shook his head as he tried to push Lucien off him. Lucien complied by rolling over allowing Logan the space to sit up. Logan sat with the sheets draped over him like a veil, consciously blocking the Emperor's view. Lucien could only see Logan as a pure, unblemished maiden protecting her dignity. The thought made him snort in amusement as he knew Logan was formidably skilled and didn't need the protection a maiden did.

He reached up and pulled Logan toward him by the shoulders. The motion was swift and fluid, completely catching Logan off guard. "Don't worry, Zhen will give you your clothes back after we've had our fun." The words sent shivers down Logan's spine.

"Doesn't The Emperor have his own concubines to play with?" Logan questioned with a pout.

"This Emperor has never married, but he'll consider it if his Empress was a certain wolf." Lucien grabbed Logan's face, pulling him closer, before covering the pouting lips with his own.

At first it was an awkward kiss. Logan lay still, unsure of how to respond. Then it deepened. Lucien nipped at Logan's lips causing him to gasp. As soon as the lips parted, Lucien thrust his tongue into the sweet mouth. Logan found the experience strange as their tongues slid over each other. Both fought for control, but it was obvious that only Lucien could dictate the experience.

Lucien's hands began to wonder over Logan's satin skin. The more his hands wondered the deeper the blush appeared upon Logan's cheeks. Lucien's fingers eventually found Logan's sensitive buds. As he pinched and teased them, Logan released short, gasping moans that were muffled by Lucien's mouth. Logan's hands twisted and pulled at the sheets under him, completely lost in the feelings of pleasure that Lucien gave him. He could feel a heat building in his stomach that was only alleviated when Lucien's leg moved between his own legs. The slight friction caused Logan to jerk and gasp, breaking the kiss that had joined them together.

A hint of dissatisfaction passed between Lucien's eyes, but it soon turned to content admiration. Lucien could only admire the liquid amber eyes that betrayed tears and the parted red lips gasping in need for something more substantial. Lucien's gaze drifted down past Logan's chest that he still fondled and teased and down to a more... forbidden area.

An area that seemed far more fun to play with then Logan's perked nipples. Thinking this to himself, the Emperor changed his pattern of attack and began gently caressing the inside of Logan's thighs. Hearing Logan's strangled whimpers, the Emperor gradually moved his attention to what was causing Logan the most frustration. His fingers glided up and wrapped themselves around Logan's shaft. The simple touch causing Logan to fall over the edge and release strings of cum, all while whimpering and moaning under Lucien. The milky liquid dropped form Lucien's fingers and incited his lust even more.

It truly made Lucien wonder how such a perfect soul could fall into his hands. And as he was aching for more, he knew that in his own perverse way, he deeply loved the limp person beneath him who was still experiencing the after effects of his surge of pleasure.