K-9 IX

Allen felt lost. He was drowning in the sensation of Eoin's smooth skin pressed up against his own. His temperature seemed affected by Eoin's. Allen couldn't determine if the world was in flames or if it was only he who was melting.

There was also a strange satisfaction that he could once again meet Asukai's soul. How he knew they were one and the same puzzled the boy but he decided to accept it rather then ponder over it.

Eoin licked at the boy's lips, enjoying the pleasured gasps. Why had he restrained himself for so long, he wondered to himself. Roughly grabbing Allen's hands he pressed the boy down. Eoin found he liked this position of being in complete control. As Allen strained to move and touch, Eoin smiled at his vulnerability. It was vastly different from the defiant eyes he had seen upon their meeting.

Eoin positioned himself between Allen's legs. He ground his knee upwards sparking a strangled mewl from the boy. Getting frustrated by the boy's squirming, Eoin decisively removed his belt and used it to secure Allen's arms above his head.

He then proceeded with the important part- removing any piece of material in his way by any means necessary. Allen's panting become more pronounced when Eoin finally accessed the silken skin. Sucking on the white skin, Eoin took pleasure in the blossoming red hickeys he left behind.

"Ahh" Allen mewled as the wet tongue glided across skin. Eoin seemed to enjoy the taste as he determined to eat every inch.

Eoin sighed in satisfaction as Allen was teased into arousal. His hand slid up Allen's thighs before grasping the erect shaft.

"Nn..." Allen gasped. The sensations were vivid but not entirely new as he had been with Asukai in the previous world. The main difference was the soul's temperament- Asukai had been gentle and catering but, Allen thought, now as Eoin he was brutish and far more sadistic.

Allen's legs, which were parted like the Red Sea, flexed uncontrollably from the pleasure.

"Eoin..." Allen panted as he tried to grind into Eoin's palm. Allen felt extremely sexually frustrated and his body burned with desire. "Mooore." He whined.

His coquettish actions kindled Eoin's sadistic tendencies and so the man bit deeply into the white skin drawing a hiss from the boy. "Ahh, n-no... don't ah." Allen hissed at the stinging pain. His clear blue eyes uncontrollable teared making him seem even more innocent.

"You're driving me crazy, haa." Eoin sighed. How long has he had to watch the boy. "You can't think of any other. Look clearly at who is giving you pleasure now." Eoin spoke with a sullen and proud voice, not forgetting to eat vinegar at the remembrance that Allen had been dreaming of some unknown man.

Of course, he didn't realize he was that unknown man in a different body. He didn't even realize he had made changes to the boy's system without repercussions.

Eoin let his hands explore Allen's body paying extra attention to the boy's most sensitive areas. Finally his fingers reached the area he wished to access most. Parting Allen's cheeks, Eoin's fingers ran up and down the crack.

Allen could only gasp and writhe at the sensations. Suddenly, Eoin's weight on top of him disappeared. Allen's eyes widened. "What?" He called out as he saw Eoin walking over to his desk and opening a drawer before returning to Allen's side, a new item in hand.

Eoin chuckled at Allen's lustful and indignant eyes. "Sorry sweet heart, but it's necessary unless you want it to be uncomfortable."

With a pop the item in Eoin's hand was opened and a viscous liquid was spread upon his fingers. Allen hissed and arched his back when he felt the cold liquid entering his hole. Eoin let his fingers invade, he enjoyed the feeling of massaging the lubricant in. Finally, he was satisfied the Allen could handle the real thing after three fingers could be shoved in and had opened the hole.

And as the two entwined people were beginning to experience the pleasures of flesh, the sound of alarm went off. Allen jerked in surprise, the action pushed Eoin deeper into him unintentionally. Both figures moaned at the pleasure that action sparked.

"E... Eoin." Allen panted. "Alarm? Why... alarm... off?" The garbled sentence was barely legible between the thrusts and moans. Eoin's face was decorated with a devilish smirk.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself." The man replied as he bit and sucked on Allen's neck. Allen struggled, but his arms were still secured above him and his legs were wrapped around Eoin's waist. "But..." Allen's words were silenced before he could say anymore. Eoin let himself explore the warm cavity and entangled their tongues. He let the kiss continue until he saw Allen's face turning red from lack of Oxygen.

Eoin sighed, the silent and disheveled Allen before him was far more cute then the Allen that wanted to investigate the alarm. Did Allen think Compound 9 was easy to mess with?

After reaching climax for the second time, Allen's consciousness grew hazy. He could feel the gentle care of Eoin as the man carefully cleaned the mess before laying the boy carefully on the bed. Gently tucking him in, Eoin smiled at the boy's exhausted expression.

After ensuring Allen's sleep would no longer be effected, Eoin slipped out the room, not forgetting to lock it behind him. His expression hardened and he clenched his fists. That damned Institute nearly ruined his special moment.

Eoin proceeded to the meeting room. He found most of the important people that ran Compound 9 in that room.

"Where were you, Brother?" Niall asked upon seeing the man.

Eoin responded with a vague "busy" before looking around. "They were all cleaned up properly?" His question was stated as a fact which was confirmed by several nods.

"I think it's time we hit the Institute properly. You have their location right?" The room was filled with excited mumbling.

"The weapon is finally ready for practical use!"

A.N.

I would like to introduce two stories: "The Devil's Second in Command" and "Accidental Vampire King"
Although not mainstream, both stories have plots that appeal to me and (from my personal perspective) deserve a little more love. Maybe if these stories have a little more love I'll benefit from more frequent updates (*evil laugh) So if you are daring enough to read them, both stories can be found in my reading list "Promising".

P.S feel free to share stories you like with me... I'm in need of some fresh material 😉