◇0.8◇

Jahseh

May 15, 2009

I was sitting in my room contemplating whether to beat my dick or to watch TV. I decided to just watch TV because I just beat my dick for like 20 minutes straight. I don't want to break myself.

Mom is never really home so I'm here by myself or I'm messing around with people in the streets. It's good though. My people love me. I'm bout safe as fuck here. I'm not at school right now because I'm suspended.

I don't know why I keep getting suspended. It's obviously the other person's fault. I wouldn't have hit them if they hadn't tried the fuck out of me. I keep doing bad things to occupy myself. These things are getting to me. Avery got a phone last year so I've been texting her.

She told me about her new stepdad. I don't know how I feel about him. He sounds suspicious from what I've heard. Don't get mad at me, but me and Maria are talking. We have for a while now. She claims me. I don't claim her.

My heart belongs to Avery. It always will. I just have to make Maria's life miserable. Also Avery looking extra fine these days. She 12, but she look 15. That's why I don't trust her stepdad. He's too nice.

He better not lay a hand on her or frickin let me hear about that shit. I'm really bout it and he can find out if I am. Try some shit fuck nigga. Oh wait he can't hear me. Maria texted me and told me stop playing with her heart.

I had to pretend to care of course. I treat her like my girlfriend, but i love her like a stranger. I told her she would regret it. Yet she still likes me. I slapped her, punched her, choked her, even got some people to jump her. She stupid.

I think I'm slowly becoming a fuck boy. Nahh. I'm just a fine little lightskin nigga. I picked up my phone and called Avery.

Avery

May 15, 2009

I was laying on my bed trying to finish my homework. When my heard my phone ring. I looked for it and I couldn't find it. "Mom have you seen my phone?" I asked. "No I don't think so" she yelled.

I don't know why she yelled she is legit in the next room. "Dave have you seen my phone?" I asked. "No Marie" he yelled. What is up with them yelling today?

I stopped looking for it and it stopped ringing. I sighed. Hopefully it was no one important. The phone rang a couple more times. But I couldn't find it so I completely gave up and finished working on my homework.

Jahseh

May 15, 2009

She didn't answer. Why wouldn't she answer? I really needed to talk to her. I'm going through something only she would understand. She promised me she'd always answer.

I called Maria.

----------------
Hope you enjoyed

I am now content with the book now that I almost tarnished the friendship.

Vote and comment

See ya next time.