◇1.2◇

Avery
August 4, 2009

It's really almost the first day of school. I told Jahseh I was coming back to public school again. He said and I quote "I can't wait to beat nigga's asses for you again." He such a great friend. I think I like him though. Don't tell him I said that.

We hung out all summer and our bond got stronger. Might as well say that he lives with me. I wouldn't mind, but I know he misses his family. Then again he never mentioned them at all.

"Ry ry where is the dish cloth?" He asked from the kitchen. What did he waste this time. "I'm coming" I said and walked to the kitchen. I seen milk and little pieces of cereal on the counter. I looked around and found the cloth then gave it to him.

I heard that we're going to take a health class in 7th. I wonder what we'll learn in there. Jah said that a middle school health class is the same as a highschool sex ed class. I guess I'll find out on my own.

We even got our schedules. Every single class. Together. I was happy, but he looked a little sad. "Are you not happy?" I asked him. "No, I am I just don't like getting suspended all the time" he said.

"I'll get suspended with you, we are a package deal ok" I said to him. "Okay" he said the walked out of the kitchen and ate his cereal in my room. I followed behind  him and closed the door. I locked the door aswell.

"We should watch a movie" I suggested. "What movie?" He asked. I shrugged and passed him the remote. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him eating his cereal.

"Why you taking pictures?" He asked not being a fan of the camera. "Because I can" I said and he put his cereal down and came over to me. "Please delete the picture" he said. I didn't want him mad at me so I passed him my phone and he deleted it.

That's tuff. iCloud still has it tuh.

Jahseh

August 4, 2009

I looked at the movie and quickly grew bored of it. I got out of the chair and told Avery to walk to the beach with me.

She changed into her bathing suit and I put on on my swim trunks. We told Ms.H that we were leaving and she told us to stay together at all times. We left the house and walked to the beach.

We sat in the sand and watched the sun. The waves were calm. It was relaxing. She looked really hot on this lighting. You didn't hear that from me though.

I tapped her to get her attention. She faced me smiled. "Avery you are now my official girlfriend is that okay with you" I said and she nodded. I smiled and kissed her. This kiss lasted a pretty long time.

She pulled away and hugged me. "I love you Jah" she said. "I know, I love you too" I said. We noticed the sun was trying to set. So we stood up and held each others hands. We walked back to her house and went to sleep.

--------------
Hope you enjoyed

Go check out my other book.

Vote and comment

See ya next time