◇1.1◇

Jahseh

That night

"Stop moving" I said as I tried putting Avery's hair in a ponytail. "But it hurts" she whined. Not going to lie, but I almost got hard. "It won't hurt after I finish" I said.

Her mom came through her door. "Oh okay" she said with a wine glass in her hand. "Hey Ms.H" I said. "Hey Jahseh" she said. Then she left the room. "Let's make another voicemail" I said.

"Okay" she said. I pulled out my phone and called my voicemail. I pressed 5 to change the voicemail. "I can't come to the phone right now, so Avery come tell em off" I said and she came over. "Call back later muah" she said.

That was better than the last one. I told her don't answer her phone and I called her so we can hear the other voicemail we made. It rang and it rang then the voicemail came.

"Hello, yeah, alright. Just kidding I can't come to the phone I'm hanging with Jahseh. Don't call her back later she still hanging wit me" then it ended. I laughed at our childishness.

We were funny as heck. "I'll be back I got to take a shower" she said. She gathered her things and I noticed she didn't take off the necklace. She really never took it off. Wow, I'm impressed. I gave her that shit 5 years ago.

We deadass been friends for 8 years. We did a whole bunch of shit together. We shared our first kiss.

Avery was about to cry as she seen her mom's car pull up. She looked at Jahseh one more time and hugged him tightly. Jahseh found the opportunity to show his 4 year old affection. He kissed her small lips with his and then hugged her back harder.

We technically had our first date

Avery and Jahseh stayed hand in hand as they walked around the arcade. Jahseh didn't want to really be there, but he wanted to hang out with Avery. Avery tugged at Jahseh's hand when they reached a duck squirt game. "Jahseh play this with me please" the girl said. "Ok" he said. They played game and then left the area.

Had our first phone call

"Bro I can hear you" the boy said fascinated that he could hear the girl's voice through the phone he received. "I can hear you too" she said giggling. They laughed and smiled at the sound of eachothers voices then hung up.

Our first time

"What are you doing?" The boy asked. The girl just looked at him. "Do you love me?" She asked. "Duh, of course" the boy asked. "I asked my mom what I heard last night and she told me that I only heard it because she loves someone" the girl explained.

"I love you" she said. She scooted over to him and kissed him. He kissed back and broke away, mistaking the kiss as their usual one. She got off the bed and went over to her door and locked it.

The girl's parents were sleeping so she let the boy know to be quiet. She walked back over to be boy and climbed onto him. They kissed again. The boy's hormones begin to go crazy and he took off his shirt.

The kiss never broke and Jahseh lifted the training bra over the girl's head. He had never seen breast before so he got intrigued. He fondled with them for a while and the two children laughed.

"Let's get this over with" she said worried her parents would wake. She undid his pants and hers. He took down his and her underwear then they grew confused. "What do we do now?" The boy inquired.

"Look down and look at the pink area" she said. How in the world the girl knew so much no one knew. The boy took his private part and put it into the girl's entrance.

"Ow" the girl cried. The boy panicked and withdrew himself. "I'm sorry" the boy said almost crying at the pain he caused his bestfriend. "Wait, how bout we take it in steps" she said. The boy nodded and only entered a little. Once the girl felt comfortable she tapped him.

He entered a little more and she squirmed. Was she grew comfortable she tapped him again. They continued this until both parties felt comfortable. The girl liked the newfound feeling just as much as the boy did. He moved out a little to push back in.

After a while the girl's stomach felt weird and boy felt himself pulse. The boy panicked and pulled out not knowing what the feeling was. As soon as he did a white liquid shot out and landed on the stomach of the girl.

The same white liquid came out of girl and they both got confused. They laughed at each other's confused faces then kissed again.

Oh my god. I think I 'like like' this girl. Avery came into the room again and layed down next to me. I kissed her forehead and we went to sleep.

---------------
Hope you enjoyed

Wow this friendship is beautiful. Why ain't yall tell me?

Vote and comment

See ya next time.