◇1.4◇

Jahseh

August 17, 2013

I been doing a lot of bad things. I know they're bad, but it's like I just don't care. Avery doesn't know. I don't want her to find out. She won't find out 'cause I'm good at the bad shit I do.

As of now I'm currently robbing a house with one of the neighborhood bangers. Mom told me don't hang around the gangs, but fuck it. I got as much as I could and called out for Andre. He didn't answer back so I ran towards the back door.

Then I heard sirens. I heard heavy ass footsteps. I wasn't scared. I been in jail overnight for some shit. The police bust through the door and there stood me with all this shit in my hand. I was going to run, but I was within taze range.

"Onfroy, I swear I thought you told me this wasn't going to happen again" Stan said. "I lied" I said. "No shit" he replied. "Chris frisk him" Stan said. This bulky dude who I'm assuming is Chris came up to me and patted me down.

"He's got a gun" Chris said. I rolled my eyes. "Jahseh" Stan said. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I ain't know I had that" I said. "Sure you didn't" he replied. Chris slapped handcuffs on me. They walked me out off the house.

"He has a knife too" Chris yelled. "Man I thought you said you learned something" Stan said. "I don't even pay attention in school" I said. He sat me in the police car and drove down to the jail.

*skipping all the formalities*

"Strip and change" the correctional officer said. I grabbed the jumpsuit and took off my clothes. I changed into the clothes and they put the cuffs back on me.

I walked well more like they walked me to this room and took the cuffs off again. "Don't start nothing" Carla said. "Yes ma'am" I said back. I sat down in the corner. Everybody stared at me. I looked down, I don't have time for this.

I had a whole date with Avery tonight. Fuck. Someone walked over to me. It was this tall darkskin nigga with nappy ass hair. "Hey I'm Stokeley" he said and sat down on the other side of the table. "Jahseh" I said.

"What you do to get in here?" He asked. "Alot" I said. "I'm in here for some bullshit" he said sighing. "Like what?" I asked. "Got caught with like 4 ounces of weed, but I was high off shrooms when they got me" he explained. "Damn" I said.

We conversed the whole time and he's pretty cool. A guard came in and ruined our conversation though. "Come on get to your cell, we got court in the morning" Gerald said. He looked at me and shook his head.

Avery

That night

Where is he. We were supposed to meet 15 minutes ago. I called him and it went straight to voicemail. I called him six more times and it all did the same thing.

He said he had something to do. He said he'll be here on time. I called him one more time. It went to voicemail again. I looked at my watch. I let out a sigh and walked back to the car mom let me use to get here. I had my permit and I'm a safe driver so mom trust me.

Oh yeah and my mom had a boy. His name is Micah Lamar Reed. He's adorable. I drove home. I ran into my room locked the door and cried on my bed the rest of the night. He said he'd be there. He didn't even answer the phone.

He stood me up and he said he loves me.

------------
Hope you enjoyed

Vote and comment

See ya next time.