◇2.1◇

Jahseh

February 15, 2015

"Nigga get up" a voice said as I was shaken awake. I attempted to move my head up, but was instantly met with an extreme pain. "Fuck" I whispered. I looked at my surroundings. I was in our bed. Me and Avery's bed.

How did I get here. "The tylenol and water is right there and the breakfast is downstairs at the table" she said walking out of the room. I heard a door open near the end of the hallway signifying she went into the guest room. So she didn't sleep with me. Good.

I flipped over and took the pill while drinking the water. I found enough courage to get out of bed. I was in my shorts. I didn't wear shorts though. She must have gave me a bath and forced me to change. Damnit she's still caring.

I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. I sat down at the table and seen pancakes, eggs, and a sausage on a table. There was a cup filled with water next to it. I sat down and consumed my food as she walked into the room.

"Avery come here" I said. She turned around and raised her eyebrows at me. "What?" She said annoyed. "Come here" I said. She rolled her eyes and came over to me. "I really don't like the attitude you're giving me right now" I said annoyed. "I don't like the fact that you are even here" she huffed.

"What do you want?" She asked about to walk away again. "How did I get here?" I asked. She sat down in the chair next to me. "I went to a bar and drank my sorrows away while I was on the phone with Kay" she said. "She told me to stay where I was since she was coming to get me" she continued.

"We went to this club and we partied, I almost forgot why I was sad in the first place" she continued. "I hear a crowd getting hype and I look over to see you getting twerked on by two hoes as you drank Hennessy straight from the bottle" she said.

"I went to the bar and cried until this man showed up and talked to me then paid for our drinks" she said. "Then a piece of shit who I'll always love and hate that I will came over" she said glaring at me. I looked at her in the same manner. "You kept telling me how you loved me then you kissed me and passed out" she said.

It all came back to me after she said that. Damn I was wasted. I looked down then back up at her to see her wiping her eyes. I got up to hug her. She pushed me off. "If you want me not to care stop doing dumb things that will make me" she said getting up from the table and going back to the guest room.

She'll get over it.

Avery

February 15, 2015

I laid on the bed crying. How could he be so heartless. After everything we've been through. He stayed talking about how he wanted somebody to love him. I honestly don't even know how we were able to drink since we are both 17.

I can't stop thinking about all the times we had it so good. What made everything the way it is now. It hasn't even been a day and yet it feels I stopped being with him 10 years ago. 10 years ago he gave me this necklace. I never took it off. I still won't even though he did this.

I miss him even though he's in my kitchen. I heard the front door shut. Well even though he's on my porch. I might as well start removing things. I went into our old bedroom and took off the sheets and threw away the pillows. I disinfected my counters and took his bathroom things out of the bathroom.

I put all of his belongings in crates and redecorated the room. I continued this process all throughout our house until all of his things weren't in here. I called Stokeley and he said he'd come get Jahseh's stuff. So when Stokeley came over and got his things my heart felt a little at ease.

I didn't want a trace of him here since I already know how I get. I walked through the living room and put our pictures down. I didn't want to see them. I changed my lock and home screen. Then I changed my voicemail.

"Hey it's me Avery and I'm sorry i couldn't get to the phone right now, but feel free to call back later."

It's over.

----------------
Hope yall enjoyed

Two more to go.

Vote and comment

See ya next time.