◇1.7◇

Jahseh

April 18, 2014

"Wake up faggot ass bitch" I said to Stokeley. He look like a human skeleton. Skinny legend, I call him that when he's not listening. "What gay ass nigga" he said as he woke up. "Happy birthday with yo little dick ass" I said. He smacked his lips.

"Thank you, but my dick ain't little"he said laughing. I rolled my eyes. This nigga really going to leave me here in 10 days. We been doing random stuff lately. We been rapping more than ever though. That shit is fun.

Well it's always been fun for me. I just say some nonsense. Maybe I could stop saying nonsense and say some words that mean a lot to millions. Who am I kidding that shit ain't going to happen. It won't hurt to try though.

Its honestly like the days are getting shorter and that I'm going to be out soon. I can't wait to though. I've been here to long. I missed Thanksgiving, Christmas, my baby's birthday, my brother's birthday, and my birthday being in here.

I just want to go home. The day went by fast once again and then we went to lunch. I gave my cookie to Stokeley. It was a gift. I got into a fight the other day with a gay guy. It's a new inside joke me and Stokeley have now.

That nigga really cool. I'm tired as shit. I need to leave here. I'm tired of it. I haven't eaten much. The food is ass. Folks keep trying me. I miss my mom. I want to hug Avery.

This release date needs to hurry up. This place is making me crazy. I need my sanity. I need my will to live. I need Avery to tell me everything is going to be alright. I'm such a fuck up. I might change. I might just have to.

Avery

April 18, 2014

I've been counting the days until Jah comes back. He is still saying the same things and I just don't want him to lie to me. Well lie to me again. We've known each other for 12 years. We've been dating for 4. He can tell me anything he needs to tell me.

I'd never judge him. You can't judge someone if you know why they act or do the things they do. I'm not a bad person. Neither am I hard to talk to. I love him and he needs to realize that. He needs to say I love you and mean it. You talk to the ones you love when there is something wrong.

Those that love you won't judge you. He needs to get out of that jail though. Nobody cares about his problems in there except the one friend he's made. That one friend is getting released soon.

He promised me this time that he was for sure going to change. I honestly don't really believe him, but I have faith. I miss him though. He's been gone for 8 months. I've been working at this diner place that just opened.

We haven't been apart this long since we were small children. My bed has been to lonely. To many weird people are being partnered with me at school. My friends are being fake since he is in jail. Keep saying things like 'at least my boyfriend isn't in jail' or 'shutup criminal' and 'I bet you were in on it too'.

I just hate people. They can be so judgmental without even knowing a situation. They can believe they know something that they no nothing about. It's sad. Really. But I have to continue to be positive until he gets out.

-------------
Hope you enjoyed

This was a filler so I'm sorry for the lameness.

Vote and comment

See ya next time.