◇1.8◇

Jahseh

June 17, 2014

"Come on Onfroy you going home" Fred said waking me. I got out if the 'bed' and stretched. I walked to the door and Fred handed me my property then told me to get dressed and come on.

I quickly stripped out of the crusty ass jumpsuit and put on my actual clothes. I was escorted out of the jail and seen an unfamiliar car there. All of a sudden someone jumped on my back and wrapped their legs around my waist.

"Baby" Avery shouted in my ear. She jumped down and kissed all over my face. She hugged me for awhile then pulled away. "I missed you so much" she said. She grabbed my hand and we walked over to the car.

Unexpectedly she swung her hand back and slapped me. I held me face as she turned around and mean mugged me. "Don't let it happen again" she said then turned back around, unlocked the car, and got into the driver's seat. Damn she just slapped me.

I guess I deserved that. I got in the car and she started it then waited for me to put my seatbelt on. Once I had my seatbelt on she pulled off and played some music lowly. "We going to my house so you can take a shower and change, then we going somewhere to eat" she explained.

I nodded my head and we hit the highway on on the way to her house. I looked over at her again. I swear she look so freaking fine right now. Maybe its because of my 10 month celibacy. Nah she always fine. She looking extra fine right now though.

Got a nigga dick hard and shit. Fuck. I looked away from her and noticed we were at her house. I got out and walked in the house after she unlocked it.

Avery

June 17, 2014

"Baby is that you" mom said coming from out the corner. "Jahseh?" She asked in shock as he walked through the door. He turned and looked at her "Ma?" He said and she went over to hug him. She slapped the back of his head. "Don't do no more stupid shit, you hear me boy" she said.

"Yes ma'am" he said rubbing the back of his head. "Alright well yall be safe" mom said winking at me. She's playing with me so I played back. "Always" I said then ran away before she could get on my case.

I went into my room where Jah was and locked the door. He grabbed his clothes and went into my bathroom. I washed his towel before I got him. So while he was taking his shower I sat down on my bed, got on snapchat, and recorded my bathroom door.

I posted the snap after adding the text ' he's home🙌🏼💘💕'. I got millions of text after that. I didn't check them. Most of them were from people who said he was going to rot in there.  So I course ignored them.

I missed his triangle built self. It was like being 4 and mom taking my teddy bear away until I straightened out my act. But like imagine have that teddy bear taken away for 10 months. Then when you get it back your teddy bear can be taken back if it does anything wrong.

I'm going to make sure my teddy bear doesn't get taken again. I called 'Ma' which is actually Jah's mom. I call her Ma and he calls my mom Ma. Its something we've been doing since last year. Before he got locked up of course.

The shower water finally stopped and he came out with only a towel around his waist. "Bae put your clothes on" I said. He stepped closer to me and kissed me then whispered in my ear. "I won't need it."

----------

Hope yall enjoyed

Waterrrr AYE AYE

vote and comment

See yall later.