epilouge

It was about nine years later since Jahseh's death.

Avery has been babysitting a kid named Billy for a year. She enjoys every last second of it. He reminds her alot of Jahseh. She often gets concerned whenever he has headaches or spaces out for minutes at a time. She accepted the fact that Jahseh is gone. Her chain that was once a necklace has still never left her neck.

Stokeley has been getting noticed more. He's sure it's because after Jahseh died people went back and listened to music they forgot about. They seen him more than once in their discoveries so decided to check him out. He still can't process the fact that he can't hop in the booth or have meaningless conversations with Jahseh anymore.

Micah started playing football. He's been doing great in school and even gotten a girlfriend. He's in his freshman year of highschool. He keeps in touch with Avery all the time. He feels like he'll lose her soon. He hasn't really got over the fact that Jahseh died. He was told what actually happened to him when he was ten.

Ms.H has passed away sadly. So has Dave. Micah stays with his grandma. Kay is a stay at home mom and worked something out with her baby father. This has been the lives of our beloved characters after the partially unfinished ending the author purposely wrote, this is the end.

The end.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🎉