◇2.0◇

Avery

February 14, 2015

"I don't even know what you talking bout man" he said. Lately we've arguing alot. He keeps doing things he's promised not to do. I told him to tell me whenever he feels a certain way and he'll never talk.

It hurts me to know he doesn't trust me and we knew eachother our whole lives. Last night I caught him cutting his precious skin. He saw me and threw the blade down then stormed out of the bathroom. He left me in the bathroom replaying the image of him self harming.

He refuses to speak to me about it. I was affected by it too. He keeps going out with his friends and doing criminal things. He promised me. Just like I promised that I'd never take off my necklace.

I've never taken it off. Ever. I never will. As of now we're talking about the gun and money I found along with an half empty bottle of xanax. "What do you mean Jah" I said showing him the stuff. "Man come on now Avery you bitching" he said snacking his teeth and getting up.

I grabbed his arm and sat him back down. He didn't even move he just looked at me. "Let me tell you something" I said. He rolled his eyes. "I was 4 years old when I met you and ever since then I've been there for you" I said.

He shifted in his chair and put his hood over his head. He does that when he's not listening. I snatched the hood off and he looked at me annoyed. "You know, as I think about it you right" he said. "About what?" I asked. He chuckled. "What's funny?" I asked.

"You've been there for me since we were 4" he said. He sat up straight in the chair. "Ok" I said confused at how this tied into the conversation at all. "I know it's tiring so try to stop being there" he said and got up.

He looked me in the eyes. "I'll be back tomorrow, if not you know what that means" he said and pushed past me. I sat in the chair he just got out of. I watched as he went to our room and came out with a bag of clothes. He walked out the front door and said nothing to me.

The day before Valentines Day.

Jahseh

February 14, 2015

I walked out of the house and didn't look back. I'm not coming back. She loves me too much and I don't deserve it. I sat down in Stokeley's car since he came  over here to get me for a song. He looked at me weirdly as I put on my seatbelt.

"What nigga?" I asked. "The fuck you got all that clothes for?" He asked. "'Cause I'm not coming back" I said flatly and he looked away and started up the car. He backed out and we drove to my manager's house. I still have my room here so I got out and walked inside. "Ayee X is back" he said.

Everybody came out of their rooms and ran up to me. We sapped each other up and I walked to my room, put my stuff down, and laid on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and let out a breath. I heard a knock at my door which broke my gaze at the ceiling.

I got up and opened it. "Can I come in?" Stokeley asked. I nodded and he walked in and I closed the door behind him. "Why did you leave her?" He asked. I sighed "She loves me too much."

----------------
Hope yall enjoyed

This will be coming to a close soon

Vote and comment

See ya next time.