Survivor.

Chapter 6: Survivor.

|Aron Michaels|

"For the last time. We dont know each other. We was both in the Sauna and the next thing I know he was on the floor." I told the police as I watched behind him as the EMTs rushed putting the man in the Ambulance. They was rushing so that meant he still had a fighting chance. Suddenly, from behind I heard a girl running.

"MIKAL!" She shouted as I turned and seen her running from the gym down the path headed towards the Ambulance as the dick of an officer stopped her and said, "Excuse me ma'am."

"Ma'am? Do I look 50. I was in the showers and I come out til the reception lady my boyfriend is being rolled out of here on his back." She snapped as she pushed passed him and made her way to the Ambo. Mikal had a girlfriend. Ofcourse he did. I held the side of my white towel and said, "If you dont have anymore questions ill like to get dress and get out of here." He stared into my eyes and his view went down my body and I felt disgusted. I swiftly rushed away back inside and got dressed and headed home. I had to see what Kellan needed me for.

30 Minutes later, I walked into our Apartment and went down the hall and seen her room door ajar. I walked in and seen her laying almost lifeless on the bed hugging her pillow twist as she was still dressed in her dressed. I climbed into the bed and wrapped my arms around her and said, "Kells, what happened?" I heard her sniffle as if she was crying. If this guy broke her heart he is dead!
I rubbed her back and she started to clear her throat to talk.

"I-I just recieved an email that my photography class is canceled all week." She said and I sat up and retorted, "Really? I thought someone died with the urgency tone in that text message." She turned and sat up and wiped her face.

"Its alright it will be back in a week, sis." I told her not really understand why this hurt her so much. I know she love that class and all, but she loves shopping on canceled days of class.

"I need to tell you something-" she wiped her face and took a huge breath. "I lied to you. I-I was left out of the will and I dont have all that money in my account. I have been sort of sleeping with Professor Jade. Well not sort of we are dating I think-I mean he called me his girlfriend tonight." My jawdropped and it all clicked in me. The gifts, the apartment, my gifts.

"Dont give me that look! I really like him—!"

"He is taking advantage of you...is he the reason why bottom surgery got pushed to back of your mind. And I wouldnt have moved in here knowing if he and you dont work out we are back in the dorms." I spazzed at her as she shouted, "STOP!! I-I-I seen his brother get shot right in the head at the alter for the wedding. I seen someone die tonight." I covered my mouth and in shock because we both had eventful fucking sundays.

"Who shot him?" I asked her as that was the only question that came to my mind.

"I dont know. All I saw him smiling down at his fiance and then his head flew back and he hit the ground...Ryan, Professor Jade, and I rushed out he guarded me as we made it to the lobby. He handed me his keys and I left in his car. You can yell at my poor choices later and can move out if you want-but I am scared and I need you tonight." She cried out at me and I couldnt even be mad at her now. I hugged her and confessed, "I was being ate out in the Sauna by this FINE ass cuban man that ended with him doing the harlem shake on the floor...and he was DL."

"The harlem shake?" She asked as we backed up and she wiped her nose.

"He caught a damn seizure...I think." I told her as she chuckled, "WHAT? I heard of the pussy putting the boys to sleep, but sending them into a convulsion isnt tea sis." We both laughed as we hugged and laid back on the bed.